Faint

Jr. POV

I am dressing nicely today in my room until my mom & dad enter my room. I shock for a sec. I look at them. They look anxious.

Jr: Mom! Dad! What's wrong?
Dad: i just got a call just now.
Jr: Call?
Mom: both of us are going on an outstation.
Jr: oh..who's gonna take care of me?
Dad: don't worry! I have call your cousin and they can't wait for your arrival today.
Jr: okay.
Mom: go pack your things! Mom & dad are about to go! Take care of yourself. Stay with your cousins!
Jr: okay!

My mom walk towards me and kiss my cheek and my dad hug me.

Jr: Have a safe flight & I love you!
Mom: we love you too, honey!

I watch my mom & dad go through the window. Both of them waved at me and i waved at them. After that, i take my suitcase and pack my clothes. While i was packing my clothes, my phone vibrate. I take my phone out and look at the message. It was from dad.

Dad: your cousin car would be there for a while.
Jr: okay dad!

I keep my phone back into my pocket and continue to pack my clothes. 15 minutes later, i'm done packing my suitcase. I take my important stuff and put it into my messenger bag. I carry both of the bag and go downstairs. I check everything in the house to make sure it is lock. Okay! All of it is lock. I take both of my bag and get out of the house. I lock the house & keep the keys into my pocket.

I wait for my cousin's car to pick me up. 10 minutes later, a dark lookin limo stop infront of my house. A chauffeur get out of the limo and walk towards me. Both of us bowed to each other.

Chauffeur: You must be Park JinYoung!
Jr: yes, i am!
Chauffeur: Everybody is waiting for your existence.
Jr: oh really?
Chauffeur: *nod* come on! Let me put your suitcase at the hood of the limo.
Jr: thank you!

The chauffeur put my stuff at the hood of the limo and then, he open the door for me. I smile and enter the limo. The chauffeur enter the car and drive the car to my cousin's house. I heard that my cousin's is living in a mansion. I wonder if it's true or not.

My cousin's house it's quite far from my house. 20 minutes later, we arrive at the house and it is raining. The chauffeur stop the car and get out of the car to get an umbrella. He open the hood of the car and get an umbrella. After that, he takes my bag and bring it to the front of the main door. He go back to me & open the door for me. We walk under the umbrella and go to the main door.

Chauffeur: so, this is your bag and my job is done.
Jr: thank you, mr chauffeur!
Chauffeur: You're welcome, mr Park! I better get to go now.
Jr: okay.

The chauffeur close the door and the hood of the car. He go back to the driver's door and close the umbrella. He enter the car and drive away from the house area. Now, i'm here alone with my bag. I look around the mansion. Wow! This mansion is so big as hell plus the scenery look so scary. It is so dark. I start to feel a bit scared.

I face towards the door. I try pushing the door slowly and it slowly creep. Hmm. The door is not locked. I take my bag and enter the mansion. I stand there like a statue cause the mansion interior is so Awesome. This is the first time i'm going to my cousin's house.

Suddenly, there's a pale lookin' boy walk towards me. My eyes widened. He look so handsome with his wearing a coat.

Yugyeom: Oh! You must be Jr., our half cousin.
Jr: yeah.
BamBam: Yahh, yugyeom! Bring him upstairs and go meet Mark! Say to him that 'our half cousin has arrived'
Yugyeom: come on! Let me bring you upstairs.
BamBam: and i bring your bag to your room.
Jr: you two are so sweet.
BamBam: Thanks. I'm BamBam!
Yugyeom: and i'm Yugyeom!
Jr: nice to meet you!

We go upstairs and headed to the office. While we were heading to the office, the three of us had a little chit-chat.

Jr: Yugyeom! Who is Mark?
Yugyeon: oh! He's the leader in this house.
BamBam: and he's the oldest person in this mansion. Me & Yugyeom are the youngest.
Jr: oh okay!

We arrive at the office. Yugyeom knock on the door and a deep voice speak 'come in'. Yugyeom open the door and we walk in. I stand there like an awkward person. BamBam & Yugyeom walk towards the master table.

Yugyeom: Mark! Our cousin has arrived!
Mark: Good. BamBam!
BamBam: master! Everything has been good as we plan.
Mark: Nice *smirk* now, let me see our so called 'cousin'

Man, his voice is so sexy and he is bad too. The master get up from his seat. Omg~! His hair is red! I love boys with red hair so much. Three of them walk towards me. The moment i see his face, my heart just skip a beat. Three of them walk towards me. The master kneel down towards me & kiss my hand. My heart just beat faster than ever. He get up and face towards me. He look at me with his lustful eyes. Our my eyes kinda met for a sec.

Mark: Welcome to the GOT7 Mansion, Mr Park! We heard all about your existence and We promise we will take care of you pretty well. I'm Mark! *wink*

The moment he wink at me. I blush in front of him. God! He is so hot!! His red hair is so ugghhhhh.

Mark: why are you blushing?
Jr: huh, nothing. *smile*
Mark: *laugh* come on! Let's have a welcome hug to Mr Park.

The three of them hug me tight. Their body feels so cold. I feel weird at first until Mark whisper something to my ears.

Mark: close your eyes.
Jr: *nod* okay.
Mark: ready guys..Now!!

Two of them let go of the hug and suddenly, i felt two sharp teeth sunk into my neck. I can't hold it so i have to moan it out. It hurts so bad.

Jr: ugggghhhhhhhh~!!!

Then, i feel a bit drowsy and fall down onto the floor. My mind is dizzy and my eye can't see really clear. All i see is the three boys giving high-five to each other. Mark face towards me and close my eyes slowly.

-- To Be Continue --