Then, a second later, Garrett released all of his pent-up anger in the form of a condensed bright-red aura, affecting everyone around him. A strong wind blasted from his position, knocking down the nearby agents except for William.

All agents around him readied and aimed their weapons at the man, hoping that he doesn't go on a rampage across the area. Some looked at the sole man who stood against the pressure - who didn't even lift a finger after witnessing what happened. After a few moments, William stared Garrett down and spoke.

"Garrett, I know how frustrated you are right now, but being angry in front of my men here isn't going to help anything. I can assure you that we'll get your daughter back safely - with the crest still on her."

Garrett calmed himself down for a moment, then spoke to him.

"I know."

William thought about it for a moment before reaching to a conclusion.

"Perhaps we should talk more about this at the headquarters, shall we?"

"I appreciate your concern."

* * *

At an abandoned building in the southern part of Stardust

Diana couldn't make out what she was currently seeing in front of her. Was it two people? Four? What are they wearing? What were they doing? Why can't she move? After a few more moments, she's now beginning to realize her situation.

"Diana Griffonvale, rise and shine~"

"W-What--"

"Shhh, take a rest. Don't overexert yourself. You can't do anything."

"You..."

Her vision began to return after a blurry phase of trying to make out the faces in front. A man with blue hair, with a white coat, wearing glasses, stood in front of her with a smile on his face. He reached out his right hand and caressed her face. 

"Hah~ so this is a face of a noble daughter."

When she finally got herself together, she suddenly moved her face and bit his hand hard - ripping the skin off and making him back away.

He looked at his wounded thumb that was bleeding profusely and remarked. 

"Oh, that quite hurt~"

Gritting her teeth, she then spat out the bloody piece to the ground.

"You're quite fierce. Oh well~" 

She watched as she saw his wound close up instantly, shocking her for a bit. 

'He's a healer? Wait, no... He can regenerate? Who is this person?'

The man took out a napkin out of his white coat and wiped the blood stain on his hand. 

"No need to feel scared, you'll be back to your privileged life sooner than later IF - you give us the crest~"

She looked at her family keepsake and went into deep thought about it. This person wants this kind of useless glorified thing hanging on her neck for almost two decades now? Why does he want this? What was in the thing by the way?

"It's such a shame that we couldn't even get it off of you after using our best methods. Something truly special is hiding inside the crest, and we want it~ So we're gonna have to ask your father about this problem... very kindly."

"Or, if that doesn't work out~"

He immediately pulled out a knife from his coat and threw it to the wall behind her - almost striking her head.