21.

Omniscient.

📍Tyler Perry Studios

Crystal rushed back to her dressing room soon as she was done shooting that way she wouldn't miss much more of Zac's press conference with the team. She changed out of her robe and into a burgundy Ivy Park sweat suit and some Coach slippers before she got comfortable on the sofa to casually scroll on through her phone while waiting to hear his name.

"We saved the best for last everybody!" the crowd cheered and laughed, "Welcome Zachary Taylor, also known as Touchdown Taylor, #4 and the newest recruit to join the Atlanta Falcons."

The crowd of businessmen, coaches, trainers and players stood to their feet, clapping as Zac made his way onto the stage, taking the middle seat at the table, elegantly decorated with his team's nalia. His smile was glimmering, visibly enjoying such a well deserved moment in his life.

Crystal turned the tv up a little more when she saw him come into frame. "That man is wearing the hell out of this suit, Mm" there was a shock of adrenaline to pulse through her veins. Zac looked sophisticated, polished and sexy. The custom designed Biscotti tweed double breasted jacket with tailored pants to match fit perfectly over his broad shoulders while the buttons clasped in flawless alignment right below his chest bone and down his torso. His early mornings starting with 5am workouts and 4 mile runs had paid off. His physique looked impeccable, bringing his ensemble to life. Crystal mentally gloated knowing she was the only one seeing what was under that suit. She sat back, proud of her work and her man. Her phone vibrated, notifying her of a message.

TP👨🏾‍🎨
you left yet? i'm on my way to you.
3:16pm

She replied back, telling him she was still here and the door would be unlocked. Not even 4 minutes later, the door opened and Tyler entered, bearing gifts. "Don't say I've never given you anything Crystal and what did I tell you about leaving that door unlocked? Don't do that. I don't care who you think you know. People are crazy" She playfully rolled her eyes, taking the lien tote bag from his hand. It was full of candles. "Ooo you went and you thought about meee!" she exclaimed, sitting the bag on the floor to look through and smell each candle. "Thank you T!!" she happily cried, running to hug him. "You're welcome Crys" Tyler smiled and shook his head, taking the seat beside her. She pulled out the first one and laughed hard, "Because you know this is my favorite"

"Right, Im sure you lit it last night"

"Oh. I sure did" she laughed, sniffing it just because. "Speaking of, I need to pay you a visit" he gave her a subtle side eye with a smile on his face "When you cooking? It's been a while"

"Yeah, you're right! You gotta come see the theater room" she sniffed another one.

"You been booked and busy...booking flights, getting, how do you say "Flu-ed out"

"Getting what?" Crystal laughed, moving the bag over to the side so she could get comfortable. "You heard me and what are you watching? Is this a Falcons press conference? These are exclusive reports..Crystal!"

"Oh my gaah what!?"

"The NFL? Again?" he laughed, making her laugh too. "Now don't do that because that was a long time ago. A loong time ago. That girl is not the same Crystal as the one you see today"

"Mhm, very true"

"If we could, take a turn in conversation here"