|60|--- #𝟸 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟶 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚜

Start from the beginning

This was so funny. I just lied that I was Lorcan and they believed it I mean that's one of the advantages of still having black and white pictures.

Then this Steve dude came in, I immediately recognised him from that day but I acted confused. "This is the boy you saw right?" the leader asked Steve. "Yes sir" he said.

"Even the hair colour?" the boss asked. 

"Boss it happened last year. I'm pretty sure its this boy." he said with affirmation.

"That agent actually has 2 grandsons who are twins and are alike sir but we don't have colour pictures so we can't say who is who, but by facial features I can say this boy we have is not Lysander cause that guy looked strict and this guy is giving similar face expressions as Lorcan" a lady came and said with a folder.

Well bravo to my acting as Lorcan face.

"We should ask the parents for ransom at least. This useless boy!" One henchman said kicking me. "Hey! That hurts Mr. Big moustache" I said. Lol. I pretty sure Lorcan must have freaked out if it was him but they don't know his personality do they?

"What is your landline boy?" the leader asked. "I forgot" I said. "Well suits the fact that he's naive and air-headed" the analysing lady said. "Leave that Sherry what do we do with him? We can't call his parents. We're already low on food and I can't feed this guy and spend for him we're already on shortage. If we keep and starve him the likeliness of us getting caught and going to court just increases" the leader said.

What a humble kidnapper. He doesn't want to torture and starve me. Guess they just do petty crimes. I guess this is just one of those subordinate jokers organisations.

Lucky I got caught in this gang and not some blood sucking evil one. "Can I go home? I promise I won't tell my parents" I said innocently. "If you tell your parents I'll murder them ok?" the leader said. Haha what a joke I'm in his arm reach if he can't even kill me how's he gonna touch my family with my grandma's protection.

"I won't" I said. "Fine, bring him to wherever he wanted to go"he said to his apprentice. "yes sir!" he said and brought me to diagon alley through a wall.

Apparently you need a magical object which gives access to move through these walls so probability is that the person who pushed me in had a key and accidentally brought me along with him.

Well this ended more boring than I thought.

I was escorted out of the building and the apprentice looked at me and said, "Just because that fool is stupid doesn't mean I can't have your blood." He said and took out a needle. "Sorry kid but I need to live too."

DUDE WHAT WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THAT FROM AND THAT NEEDLE LOOKED HUGEEEEE.... I tried to fight off but he was huge and muscular and he had a hard grip on me. 

He poked the needle on my VEIN ON MY LEFT HAND... I STARTED SCREAMING LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT INFORMING PEOPLE THAT A DUDE WAS JUST KILLING ME ON THE STREET AND NO ONE CARED. Guess they all got used to this. This was my end. Blood went up the syringe. If I fight back it would only reduce my chance of survival.

Bye guys.

A spell blasted on that guy and he fell a few feet away. I saw a figure of a quite tall man. It was Draco Malfoy. 

"Kid.. Lysander right? What are you doing here?It's dangerous here kid" he said and helped me up. He saw my hand bleed. "You have to watch yourself tie this cloth in you hand tightly" he said giving me a piece of cloth.

"You ok? Any dizziness?" he asked. "Thanks Mr.Malfoy" I said as I got up from terror and I picked up the syringe with my blood and disposed it properly.

"How'd you come here?" Mr. Malfoy asked me.

"Someone pushed me in. I don't know who. I got pushed from the crowd near Melody (the music shop)" I said.

"Ok where are your parents" he asked. "He's probably flourish and blotts" I said. And every step we got closer I was thinking for an excuse to tell my dad but then I came up with something better. We were almost about to reach flourish and blotts and I turned to Mr.Malfoy and said, "Mr.Malfoy can we keep this a secret between us. I promise I won't go that side again. I just got lost and my dad will be super worried and he won't trust me anymore." I said.

Of course I only said that because I had to protect my grandma.

Mr.Malfoy brought me in and my dad was there. "Where'd you go? Why'd you take so long?" dad asked me looking a bit upset. "Thanks Draco" dad said turning towards him.

"He got lost. It's ok Rolf" he said and handed me over. Well then eventually we left. Malfoy's a lifesaver! I wonder whether they found Scorpius and Albus though.

I don't know should I tell grandma about this incident? Or would she be worried? 

                                                                             XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX