Chapter 9

Kook was playing games in his phone while sitting in the bench.

Only then he felt someone sat beside him. He looked up saw a man smiling widely at him. He rolls his eyes and continue playing his games.

??: "Hello".

Kook blankly looks at him without uttering any word.

??: "I am Mingyu, your classmate but I know you don't know me".

Kook: *Blank face*.

Mingyu: "I came here to say that you are very impressive the way you win fashion show. I literally became your fan", smile.

Kook blankly stares at him and then rolls his eyes feeling irritated.

Kook: "Tell me straight, what do you want?".

Mingyu: "I don't want anything. I just want to be your friend", hopefully.

Kook: "But I don't want. So you can leave", forced smile.

Mingyu: "Please Jungkook. Don't say that. No one wants to become my friend and you are doing the same. Please don't do that ", pleading.

Kook looks at him in pity but that doesn't mean he will melt seeing his pleading.

Kook: "Listen whatever your name is. Sorry but I can't become your friend. So find someone else".

Kook was about to go when Mingyu got on his knees and joined his hands together which takes students attention towards them.

Kook: "Hey, what are you doing. Get up", annoyed.

Mingyu: "Please jungkook. You are the only one whose friend I want to become. I am begging you, please be my friend", begging while joining his hands.

Kook saw that everyone was looking at him with judging looks which makes him so much angry on Mingyu. He tightly closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

Kook: "Alright, get up", glares at him.

Mingyu smile widely and immediately stands up.

Mingyu: "Thankyou so much jungkook. I am so happy".

Kook: "Whatever", rolls his eyes.

Mingyu laughed and ruffled kook's hair. When he was doing it only then tae comes there saw them together. He saw how that Mingyu ruffle kook's hair and kook doesn't say anything. He immediately left from there.

While kook tightly holds Mingyu's hand and pushed him hard which makes him stumbled.

Kook: "Don't touch me", grits his teeth.

Kook glares at him and walked away from there.

----

Tae was in the library doing his classwork while thinking about kook.

Tae: "Aish, I miss my baby", pouts.

Then he remembered something and softly smiled.

Tae: It's good that kookie will have a new friend, my angel will no longer feel alone", smile.

Only then he heard notification on his phone.

(My angel 💕💋): "Babe, My class just ended. Where are you?".

Tae: "Bunny, I am at the library. It will take some time as I am doing my work".

(My angel 💕💋): "Aww my baby. Wait I am also comming".

Tae: "Alright cum😏"

(My angel 💕💋): "Pervert😳"

Tae laughed and again started doing his work.

---

Kook walked inside the library and spotted his tae sitting on the second floor last corner seat. The library is empty which makes him happy as he can spend alone time with his tae without any disturbance.

He smiled widely and walked towards him and takes his seat beside him.

Kook: "Hey hottie", seducing tone.

Tae looked up and saw kook who was looking at him with his seducing eyes. He smirked and leaned closer towards kook's ear.

Tae: "Hii my sexy darling", whispered deeply while biting his ear.

Kook shivered and looked down while blushing hard making tae chuckled.

Then tae doing his work while kook admired him while keeping his head down on the table.

Kook: "So lucky to be yours, my heart", thoughts in his mind.

Tae looks at kook who was staring at him with his beautiful bambi eyes. He leaned softly peck kook's forehead causing kook to closed his eyes with a sweet smile.

Tae: "My angel", boxy smile.

Kook: "Only yours", bunny smile.

Only then tae stomach growled and he cutely pout making kook chuckled.

Kook: "Aww, my Bubba is hungry", asked in baby voice.

Tae quickly nodes with a pout and kook peck his pout.

Kook: "Aish, I totally forget. I made your favourite Japchae", says happily.

Tae: "Really baby?. You are the best", hugs kook.

Kook laughs and hugs him back while pating his back.

----

Both were now sitting on the rooftop. Kook was feeding tae who was happily eating with a cute smile on his face. Kook also eats while feeding him.

After feeding him kook wipes his mouth and give a soft peck on his cheeks.

Tae: "It was so yummy baby. Thankyou so much", pecked kook's hands.

Kook: "You got your favorite thing, what about me?", mischievous.

Tae: "My baby wants banana milk. Wait I will get for him", peck kook's nose.

Kook: "Nope, Not banana milk I want my most favourite thing", smirk.

Tae looks at him with confusion not understanding what he is talking about.

Only then kook sits on his lap and tae securely holds his waist. Kook leaned and smashed his lips on tae's lips who kissed him back passionately.

Tae bites his lower lips making kook moan. Taking the chance he slides his tongue inside his mouth. He takes kook's tongue in his mouth and starts sucking it causing kook to moan into the kiss while running his fingers through tae's hairs.

After some time, both pulled away breathing heavily.

Kook: "This is what I am talking about, babe", peck tae's lips.

Tae: "Gosh, you naughty baby".

Tae laugh and pulls kook for another hungry kiss.

.
.
.
💜