Chapter 8

Kook was in the library looking for some book when someone pinned him against the book shelf.

He looked up and saw his tae who was looking at him with a naughty smile.

Tae: "Hey baby", smile.

Kook just stares at him without blinking his eyes making tae smile. He slides his hands inside kook's shirt and pulls him closer while tightly grabbing his bare waist.

Tae: "Why do you always stare at me like that my baby?", caressing kook's waist.

Kook: "I love staring at you because it makes me realise how lucky I am to have you in my life", love filled eyes.

Tae smiles at his baby and looks at him with so much adoration in his eyes. He was so happy that this angel belongs to him.

Kook wrapped his arms around tae's neck and smashed his lips on tae's lips who immediately kissed him back by caressing his bare waist.

Kook slightly opened his mouth and tae slides his tongue inside his mouth. He moved his tongue over kook's tongue who moaned. Tae swirl his tongue inside kook's whole mouth who threads his hair. He pressed his whole body against kook while hungrily kissing him.

Tae pulled away from the kiss when he heard footsteps coming towards them. He looks at kook who was breathing heavily, his lips were swollen. He cursed under his breath and adjusted his and kook's clothes who was longingly looking at his lips.

??: "What are you two doing here?", raising her eyebrows.

Both looked up and saw the librarian who was sternly looking at them.

Ms. Anna: "What, I am asking you two something", Stern voice.

Kook curse Anna in his mind because she disturbed their lovely moment.

Tae takes a deep breath and sweetly smile at Anna.

Tae: "Mam, don't you know why we come to the library?, asked innocently.

Ms. Anna silently looks at him while kook fondly looks at his cute bear.

Tae: "No problem, I will tell you. We come to the library to read books. Right mam", cutely giggle.

Kook: "But we come for makeout", whispered to himself.

Ms. Anna: "I know you don't have to tell me", glares at tae.

Tae: "Ok mam, whatever you say. I thought to increase your knowledge a bit", says innocently.

Kook laughs. Ms. Anna glares at both and fastly walk away from there.

Taekook looks at each other for some time and starts laughing loudly.

Tae grabs kook's waist who wrapped his arms around tae's neck. He caressed kook's cheeks.

Tae: "So why do we come to the library?", smirk.

Kook: "For makeout", smirk back.

Tae deeply chuckled and pulls kook for a hungry kiss.

-----

Kook was in the basketball court waiting for the basketball match to start.

Today was the basketball match between two teams. One is his tae's team and the other team he didn't know and also don't wants to know as he was only there for his tae.

Only then announcement was made regarding the match and players come on the ground.

Kook smile widely spoting his tae who was looking so hot in his jersey.

He saw everyone was drooling over tae but he smirked because he knows his tae is only his

Tae was looking at the crowd trying to find kook. Kook smiled brightly finding it cute.

Kook stands up from his seat and waves his hand aggressively. Soon, tae looks at him and shows his boxy smile finally finding his angel.

Soon the match start and everyone was cheering for tae's team since he was playing so good.

Tae snatched the basketball ball from rival's team member who took a few minutes to understand what happened.

He made his way towards the goal net and throws the ball in it.

The ball fell into the net and that's it the score was 4-1 and the match ended. Everyone started yelling tae's name and the cheerleader danced happily.

Kook stands up from his seat and starts jumping while yelling tae's name loudly. He was so happy that his tae wins.

Kook laughed when he saw Tae start dancing on the ground with his team members.

While dancing, Tae looks at him and secretly winks at him making him blushed.

The winning ceremony went well and kook smile widely looking at his tae who was smiling brightly while taking the trophy.

Kook: "My baby", bunny smile.

Soon everything ended and everyone left the court.

While tae makes love with kook all night in kook's house as a reward from him.

.
.
.
💜