CHAPTER 25 ( One Last Hug <3 )

Start from the beginning

-----------

After Charlotte took in Heidi 's advice, she started to think through thoroughly.

On the another side, Heidi was delighted that Charlotte realize that she likes Tina as a friend.

And that means she still has a chance with Tina.

But her thoughts were interrupted by a little devil inside of her.

******"Do you think he would like you as well? She might just treat you as a friend and nothing more." *****

Heidi then slouched her back and pouted slightly.

Heidi knows that it might be true and it saddens her.

During break, Chumpo went to Heidi and ask her what did Charlotte and her talk about during the lesson.

Heidi told her everything and Chumpo was shocked.

She knows how much Charlotte likes Tina previously and with her feelings changed so suddenly, it shocked her.

Chumpo also guessed what Heidi thought which is the another girl that is occupying her mind.

"Could it be Engfa?" Chumpo asked and took a secret glance at Charlotte.

"That's what I'm thinking as well. There's definitely something happening between them. I mean they used to talk and eat lunch together but now, they don't even look at each other." Heidi said and Chumpo frowned.

"Let me ask her." Chumpo said and was about to go up to Charlotte but Heidi grabbed her to stop her.

"It's useless. I have been asking her as well but she won't breathe out a single thing." Heidi said.

"Let her think through first I guess." Heidi added and Chumpo sighed before nodding.

They then went to the cafeteria first, leaving Charlotte still at her seat, staring into daze.

After thinking for a good 15 minutes, Charlotte finally decided to tell Tina truthfully about what she thought.

She took her phone and called Tina to meet her at the school garden.

Tina rushed over and saw Charlotte sitting at the bench.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Tina asked and sat down beside Charlotte.

Charlotte played with her fingers and looked down.

Tina looked at Charlotte, waiting for her to start up the conversation.

"Let's break up." After long moment of silence, Charlotte finally pick up her courage and said it.

Charlotte look up at Tina who is in shock and couldn't even move a bit.

"What? Why? Aren't we just fine earlier? Or did I do anything wrong?" Tina asked and Charlotte sighed.

"It's not your problem, Tina. It's mine." Charlotte said.

"I just realize that I like you as a friend. And I have thought through about it since this morning and I think it's better to tell you now." Charlotte said and Tina looked down.

"Is there someone else that you like?" Tina asked and Charlotte kept silence.

She doesn't know how to respond to that question.

"It's fine... At least you still get honest with me and told me this." Tina said and looked at Charlotte.

Tina smiled slightly and lifted her hand to pat Charlotte's head.

"I'm glad that we are able to spend some time together. Even for just a short while. We can still remain as friends, if you're willing to." Tina said and Charlotte smiled.

"Thank you." Charlotte said and a tear rolled down from Tina's eye.

"But I want to know, during this period, do you have feelings for me?" Tina asked and Charlotte smiled.

"Of course I have, if not why would I agree to be your girlfriend? It just that my feelings changed." Charlotte said and Tina opened up her arms.

"One hug?" Tina asked and Charlotte smiled.

Charlotte then embraced Tina and Charlotte patted his back gently while Tina closed her eyes, enjoying Charlotte's warmth for the last time.

Charlotte quickly went over to find for Engfa after Tina left.

But she couldn't find her anywhere as Engfa is too occupied spending her time with Faye at the moment.

-------------------------------

It's the end of CharTin </3 : huhuhuhuhhuh

Thank you for reading my update :)   I appreciate it.

Please vote as well :) <3