CHAPTER 20

"I'm not eating today." Charlotte said and Chumpo nodded.

"Let's go then." Chumpo said to Heidi and dragged her along to the cafeteria.

When Heidi and Chumpo reached the cafeteria, they saw only Nudee at their usual seats.

They bought their food and went to find Nudee whose eyes brightened upon Chumpo's arrival.

"Where's your other friends?" Chumpo asked, sitting down next to Nudee.

"Tina went to the school garden and Engfa... I don't know where did she go." Nudee said before he took a bite of his food.

Meanwhile, Heidi is walking around the school to find for Tina and as expected, she's at the school garden, reading her book again.

Charlotte went to sit down beside her which captures her attention.

"Why did you not go eat together with the others?" Tina asked after seeing Charlotte sitting down beside her.

"I'm not hungry." Charlotte said and looked at Tina.

Tina is just quietly reading her book and she knows that Charlotte is looking at her.

"Is there something on my face?" Tina asked and put down her book to look at Charlotte.

"O-Oh?" Charlotte was caught off guard by the sudden question.

"You kept looking at me. Is there something on my face?" Tina repeated the question, leaning closer to Charlotte and staring straight into her eyes which make her blushed.

Charlotte quickly looked down to avoid Tina from seeing her blush.

"Ahm..Nothing.." Charlotte said lowly and Tina moved away from Charlotte.

Tina then start a casual conversation with Charlotte and Charlotte also continue to chat with her.

"Wait... You're saying that you like someone?" Mina asked to confirm after hearing what Tina said.

"Yeah... You know, she's so pretty, cute, gentle and perfect woman." Tina praised Charlotte who doesn't know it's her that she's talking about and her heart is slowly tearing into pieces.

"O-Oh... Really..?" Charlotte said and looked down, trying not to sound sad.

Just then, Tina 's phone started ringing and Tina picked up the call.

"Hello?"

cthen waited for Tina to end his call patiently as Tina seems to have a serious conversation with someone.

"ฉันจะไปแล้ว" (Trans: I'm going over now.) Tina then hang up the call and turned to look at Charlotte.

"I'm sorry but I got something on and I have to leave now... We can talk the another time." Tina said and left.

Charlotte then watched Tina left in a hurry and she sighed.

Charlotte heard that it's a girl's voice and she thought it's the girl that Tina likes.

Unknowingly to Charlotte, Engfa is watching from the rooftop and Charlotte's disappointed reaction is also captured in Engfa's mind.

****Do you like him that much..?' Engfa thought and sighed.***

She continue looking at Charlotte and she saw how gloomy Charlotte turns after Tina left.

Engfa have watched them from the rooftop at the start and seeing how Charlotte blushes easily with a simple gesture from Tina.