PART 9

Just then, Charlotte was going back to find Heidi after going to the toilet when she saw Chumpo and Nudee walking out of the room.

Dahyun was telling Chumpo some of his silly jokes while Chumpo was busy laughing.

Charlotte was about to walk up to them but Charlotte bumped into someone.

Charlotte 's iced americano was spilled all over the girl's shirt.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry-"

"You piece of shit." The girl scolded and Charlotte flinched.

"Do you know how expensive this shirt is?" The girl yelled and Charlotte keep apologizing to her.

The girl and her friends then start cornering Charlotte to the wall while Charlotte backed out slowly.

The girl, Marima and her friends are the real bully of the school.

They are infamous for bullying weaker students and fighting anyone that they doesn't like.

"Wait... I know you... You're the girl from Class B." Marima said and pushed Charlotte hardly to the wall.

Charlotte winced in pain as her shoulder bumped into the wall with great force.

"I saw how you bullied those guys from Class A. But where is that Charlotte huh? All I see now is just a weakling." Marima said.

"Look, I'm really sorry that my drink have spilled on your shirt. I can clean it up for you or I can pay you back as well." Charlotte said but Marima scoffed.

"I don't need you to pay because I know you definitely does not have the money to pay me back. And I don't need your filthy hands to clean up my shirt." Marima said.

"Then what do you want?" Mina asked and Marima smirked.

"Simple. Beat you up." Marima said and her friends immediately grabbed Charlotte 's hands so that she wouldn't be able to fight back.

"Let me go!" Charlotte yelled.

"I don't like your attitude and your tone when you are talking to me. You should have just kept your mouth shut and I could have just let you walk away as if nothing happen." Marima said but Charlotte scoffed.

"As if I would believe you. Since when you are that kind?" Charlotte argued back.

"I swear bitch, I will rip out your mouth." Soo Yeon said and raised her hand.

Charlotte saw Marima 's hand and she know that Soo Yeon is going to slap her.

Charlotte quickly shut her eyes tightly and waited for the slap.

But the slap she anticipated never happen because...

Charlotte slowly open her eyes and saw a figure in front of her.

She couldn't really figure out who is it but she's glad that someone is hear to save her from the bullies.

"4 versus 1? Isn't that unfair?" The girl spoke and pushed Marima back, letting go of her hand as well.

"Back off nerd. This is none of your business." Marima said but the girl scoffed.

"It is now." The girl said and turned around to face Charlotte.

Charlotte finally got to see who is the guy and just like in the movies, Charlotte saw how lights are shining brightly around Tina and he just look like a god that just landed on earth.

Tina grabbed the other two girl's hand and pulled them away from Charlotte.

Tina held Charlotte behind him while he faces the bullies.

"Look, I don't want to hit girls. I also don't want to end things nasty. You ladies should leave now." Tina said but Marima is refusing to leave.

Her friends then dragged her away and Tina watched the girls leave.

After the girl's figure have totally disappeared, Tina turned around and faced Charlotte.

"Erm... Thank you..." Charlotte said shyly.

"You should call for help. If I didn't happen to pass by, can you imagine what would happen?" Tina said and Charlotte looked down.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Tina showed his concern after check Charlotte's arms and legs to look for any bruises but she didn't see any.

"I'm fine, glad that you came before the slap reached my face." Charlotte said and Tina smiled lightly.

"Anyone would do this." Tina said.

"To show my gratitude, let me treat you a meal." Charlotte said but Tina refused.

"It's fine, just doing something that I can." Tina said but Charlotte frowned.

"I insist. Please? I would feel very guilty if I don't treat you." Charlotte said and Tina sighed.

After a few moments of silence, Tina look at Charlotte who is looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Fine... Fine... But I am currently not free today. How about some other day?" Tina asked and Charlotte nodded.

"Give me your phone." Charlotte said and Tina pass her his phone with doubts.

"Unlock it." Tina unlocked his phone and Charlotte went to the contacts.

Charlotte typed something on his phone and Tina continue looking at Charlotte with confusion.

"There. This is my number. I will confirm the details again with you about the treat." Charlotte said and Tina took back his phone.

Charlotte then left, leaving Tina standing on the ground, still confused with what just happen.

This is the first girl's contact that Tina have apart from his family.

Tina couldn't believe that a girl's contact is already saved in his phone so easily and that is not just a girl but one of the Foreign goddess.

Tina then left and went for his work.

Charlotte's heart is also beating very quickly as she couldn't believe she just give out her phone number so easily.

Charlotte is also quite happy that she got to talk to Tina.

She have always thought that Tina is quite cute even though with his nerdy hair and despite not styling up himself, Charlotte got to admit that Tina still looks attractive.

Charlotte then received a message from Tina saying hi which made her smiled happily.

*******************

EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! MEET     (Marima) <3