Fucking Gojo Satoru

_______________

Sindreaquiri's POV

She groaned softly as her eyes slowly opened, her eyes landed onto the clock in the bedside table. 10:30 am? She had to blink repeatedly to look at the clock. "Fuck it's almost lunch." She mumbled as she slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes groaning softly as her legs slightly hurt especially her back. "God damnit, I'm not doing this with you again." She cursed out, she couldn't see Satoru in the room.

I slightly sighed as I looked down to see, I'm wearing his hoodie and his boxer. "At least he cleaned me up." I mumbled to myself as I tried to stand up only to fall back down on the bed. "Good morning, my love!" Satoru happily greeted as he was holding a tray full of food. "Brunch at bed!" He said, as he saw my face etched with pain.

He immediately dropped his smile, placing the tray on the bedside table walking towards me as he held one of my legs and gave it a gentle squeeze and massaged it lightly. As he kneeled in front of him, making me look at him for a while before laughing softly. "Are you guilty?" I teased, he just hummed softly in response as he kissed my feet that he's massaging. "Will you believe me if I say, I wish I had been gentle?" He jokingly said back.

Making me roll my eyes at him. "Nope.." I softly said making him smile as he kissed my knees up toy thighs. "Well... I'm very guilty but not enough to wish that I should have been gentle." He said as he hugged my waist. "What did you cook?" I softly asked as I played with his white locks, as he hid his face against my chest. "Eggs, bacon, and waffles!... Don't worry I didn't cook some Vegetables." He said smiling as he slowly got up, making me sit comfortably.

As he placed the small table on the bed placing the tray on top of it. I was about to grab the spoon when he stopped my hand. "Let me" he softly said smiling as he began to feed me breakfast.

___________

"Satoru, pose here!" I said, excitedly as I pointed to a spot in a museum. He playfully rolled his eyes at me as he obeyed, immediately posing making me giggle softly as I took a picture. "One more, love." I said, I didn't have to tell him to smile because he's already smiling ear to ear as I called him 'love' I laughed softly as I held my hand out at him as he immediately accepted it as we walked towards another painting.

We stood behind some crowd who were listening to the tour guide speaking. There's only a few people too because most people here are VIPs. "This is an example of a polyandry, this painting represents Draupadi and her husbands. Draupadi married the five Pandava brothers and over here is an ancient text, This ancient text remains largely neutral to the concept of polyandry, accepting this as her way of life." The tour guide explained smiling.

I smiled as I felt Satoru give my hand a gentle squeeze, I slowly turned my head to look at him raising a brow slightly. "What?" I softly asked he leaned towards my ears whispering. "Did I tell you how pretty you look? And that I love you so much?" He whispered enough for me to hear. "Yeah, you did when we left your house." I softly said as I pushed his hair away from his eyes to look at those perfect blue eyes clearly.

"Well then... You look really dashing and I love you so much." He said, kissing my forehead. Making me chuckle softly. "I love you too, Satoru.." I softly whispered back. "Hmm... I know who wouldn't." He said making me groan softly and roll my eyes at him slightly as I flicked his forehead. He let out a soft laugh as he pulled me away from the crowd.

"Where to next?" I softly asked as I smiled while walking with him, he hummed softly in response as he guided me in his car. "Somewhere, come on. Get in, love." He said as he opened the door for me, slightly bent down to put on my seatbelt and kissed my lips passionately which I softly responded too before he pulled away and smirked as he closed the door of the car before going towards the drivers seat.

I stared at him as he closed the car door, he stopped for a moment before leaning towards me and pecked my lips a few more times making me chuckle softly. "Satoru!" I scolded softly as he groaned as I turned my head away from him, he pouted his lips slightly as he put on his seatbelt before starting the engine.

"Where are we going?" I whined I've been asking since he's driving but he wouldn't tell me. "It's a surprise, love. Come on~ Humor me for a second." He softly said, smiling at me as he placed his hand on my thigh as he continued to drive. I sighed softly as I looked out the window. "Fine, fine~" I said as I traced small patterns onto his palm as he gladly opened it and let me be.

"I promise you, it'll be worth the wait." He said as he intertwines our fingers. Before being my hand close to his lips and kissing it softly. "But if it's not?" I joked, as I raised a brow at him. "I'll make you buy whatever you want, I don't care how expensive it is." He said humoring me, making me chuckle as I gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

"We're here." He announced parking the car, he carefully took off his seatbelt and mine as he got out of the car stopping the Valet on opening my door and doing it himself. "Let's go, love. They're waiting for us." He said as he took off his coat placing it on my shoulder as he handed the Valet his keys and we walked in the restaurant.

We were immediately guided by the waiter. "Wait? What do you mean by they?" I asked as I looked up at him slightly, he just smiled at me kissing my forehead up to the top of my hair as he had his hand around my shoulder. "Hmm~ it's a surprise." He said as we walked in the elevator, where he hugged me from behind as we waited to reach the top floor. "As the Elevator door opened, I stilled when I saw a huge room with a billiard table where Sukuna and Toji were playing.

Choso plays chess with Sugury, as Kento is behind a bartender counter looking for some drinks. As Naoya is watching Kento search for the drink. "Satoru..." I trailed off he smiled at me as he gently walked with me in the room as the Elevator closed behind us. "It's supposed to be your day?" I softly said, he just shrugged as he took off his coat from my shoulder and said. "Well, I can decide whatever to do with it... And I know you're happier when all of us are around." He said smiling as he kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. "Thank you..." I softly whispered against his chest.

"Just doing whatever to make my woman happy." "Our woman!" The others corrected making me laugh softly.