Chapter 7: "she couldn't do it, so I am"

Your POV

I called Henry and he almost immediately picked up

"Hey kiddo, what's going on?"

"I know where mike is, but you have to do something crazy for me and i know that you said that you would never do this again bu Hen-"

"Don't tell me that i have to do it again"

"We have to burn the plex to the ground"

I heard him sigh then say that he is on his way because he wants to get it done.

Soon his car pulled up and it was time for me to leave.

Freddy/Mike POV

Henry walked into my room. He looked tired and upset, like sad upset.

"Mike, she told me. And we both know what i have to do in order to get you free"

'Where is she?"

"She couldn't do it. So i am."

"She didn't say goodbye"

"She's hurt buddy, it's me and you again. And you know what we have to do" he held out a can of gasoline, and this felt all too familiar.

We doused the place and he lit a match as he stood outside the door.

"Maybe you'll get lucky and come back just like your father always did" he said with a laugh

"Just throw the damn match"

and he did.

I saw a light, a bright light. It was a white bright light.

"No, not yet. I see her. She's crying. She needs you. It's not time. Keep her. Hold her. Love her. She will forgive you. I know she will. She still loves you. I can see it"

and then i was standing in all of the ash of a burnt pizza plex. Monty, Roxy, Chica and Bonnie all standing outside of where the building used to stand.

'Hello? How did you get over there?" Bonnie asked

"Bonnie! I'm me again!'

"Mike?" Monty sounded as confused as i was with what happened.

I looked around again and it just confirmed that the pizzaplex had been burned down.

Months later and it was rebuilt. It took almost a year but it was rebuilt an they repaired the Freddy suit and gave it an AI. I was human again. I'm alive. I started working at the plex as Freddy's handler because it was too much stress for Mandy. And seeing as I was Freddy for 6 years i am able to understand him a little more. Bonnie and Monty are absolutely no help.

But i cant get her out of my head!

Where is she?

(I lost my storyline while writing I think lol)