Chapter 2 the actual job part

Your POV

I'm excited that i got the job. I need the money. And the closure. But mostly the money. I got dressed and went to work.

When i got there i was immediately greeted with a happy bonnie talkinog to freddy.

"Y/N!!" bonnie shouted

"Hey bonnie!" i responded happily

"You excited ofr your first day?"

"Yeah, i am" i said as we started to walk to my office

"I'm so excited!!!'' Bonnie was squealing and practically jumping around with excitement. He was more excited than I was for my first day.

After I put my stuff down I grabbed my phone and wallet out of my bag and went to little coffee shop in the pizza plex, when I got there Gabby and Arty were there, engrossed in their own conversation that they didn't even notice me till my phone rang.

"Hello?" i said as i answered the phone"

"Hey kiddo, you never called and told me if you got the job"

"Oh hey Henry, yeah i got the job, i work in parts and service"

"You always were good at repairing those bots. Even better than me and William maybe"

William.

His name rang in my ears like a migraine. I hated William, he always gave me a bad vibe. And for a good reason too. He killed kids, and tried to kill me. And then he acted like everything was normal.

"I wouldn't say that henry, you are way better than i am"

"Good luck on your first day kiddo, call me later and tell me how it went."

"I will"

He then hung up and I got my coffee and left the coffee shop area. When i got back down to my office area, Joey walked in with arty.

"Happy first dayyyy~~~" arty said in a sing-songy tone when he walked into the room

"Happy first day Y/N" joey said walking behind arty

"Hey guys, thank you very much" i said kind of laughing

"Are you excited? I hear that freddy is very excited, and his ear fell off"

"Send him in please, i'll get it fixed before the performance today, it shouldn't take too long"

"Alright, you can call him from your watch you know, right?"

I looked down at the watch, I saw a little picture icon of all the bots, I pressed the freddy one and he answered.

"Hello? Y/N you there?"

"Uh yeah hey, i heard you broke your ear, how about you come down to parts and service and i'll get you fixed before your show"