Chapter 3: Remembering my life

(disclaimer that this whole chapter is in Freddy/Mike's POV)

Freddy/mike POV

I had slowly started to remember everything from my life since she started working here again. When I died and woke up here it was like everything from my life had left. Like I knew I had a life but I couldn't remember anything from it except my name. I have learned that I can trust certain bots here. Like Bonnie and Monty. They hate each other but are good at keeping secrets. Well, Monty hates Bonnie and Bonnie wants to be Monty's friend. But Monty wont give him a chance. The only reason they talk to each other is to try and help me remember stuff.

But even then they still argue about who has a better way to help me remember. But when she started working here I started to remember more from my life. Like most of the memories with her. Or when she was there. I know a lot more now. I decided that I'm gonna tell Bonnie and Monty tonight in my room during the night shift.

When the night shift came around, when we finished charging, they came over to my room and I told them what all I remembered of my life. They were always amazed with the stuff that I used to do when I was alive.

"I also used to have a pet dog with her too" i said to them as they listened closely

"OK you keep saying to her but you won't tell us who she is' ' Monty said annoyed "Like was she a roommate, a girlfriend? What the hell was she?"

"And who?" Bonnie added

I don't know why I won't tell them it was Y/N. I just think they might judge me or something. But i caved in and told them.

"It was Y/N from parts and service." I said , almost embarrassed. I looked up at them and Bonnie's jaw was wide open and Monty's eyes were wide.

"How the hell did you manage that?" Monty asked, shocked.

"I don't know, I mean I guess she thought I was attractive or something."

"Do you remember what you looked like?" Bonnie asked me

"Um not really but Y/N had a photo in her wallet. I saw it today when she was repairing my ear."

"She mentioned her ex-boyfriend and the bots and her experience with them during her interview.'' Bonnie spoke up to us. "I could try to mention it tomorrow and get her to show us the photo."

"Good idea Bon-Bon, but how the hell do you just bring that up to her?" Monty spoke up

"1. Don't call me Bon-Bon. And 2 I'll just bring it up, she thinks I'm great, she'll definitely show me."

"Alright Bonnie, thank you." i said to him, thank god for Bonnie sometimes

They left my room after we talked for a few more hours. Officer Vanessa caught us up, and she made them leave so that we could all relax before tomorrow.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter I got tired and this is all copied and pasted from the chapters of the story on my Quotev