When she touched down on the ground, Lucas watched as the destroyed log showered its pieces all over the place.

... 'A-Amazing.'

He took a closer look at her arms as his mind was filled with questions. Both of her arms were covered in a red-black mixture of fleshy material, with each end brandishing a broad, cleaver-like blade that's ready to dice people into bits. Red vein-like roots branched out to other parts of the arms, giving more "unnerving" detail to the sight.

'What... the hell happened to her arms?!'

"Looks like you're interested in that, Lucas," the man said to the boy. "Don't worry, you'll become like that soon enough."

'Become like that?! Wait, am I going to be the log or the person?'

...

* * *

Yuri began to stretch in front of Lucas, preparing to teach him the "basics" of his powers. He also wondered if the boy would be different from Eliss, since she has cleaver-like blades. He now imagined those evolved Blackwatch NPC units with sword-like armblades destroying an entire platoon's worth of military personnel and equipment inside a Blackwatch outpost at NYZ. 

'Let's see...'

He faced the boy with an excited expression on his face. Clearing his throat, he then spoke.

"Blade."

His right arm then transformed itself to be the weapon in an instant, leaving Lucas shocked at the sight of Yuri brandishing and inspecting the large blade in front of him.

"Interested?"

Lucas stared at him for a few seconds. "W-What the hell is that?!"

"It's a blade, obviously," Yuri then retracted the blade back into his body after showing it. "Now you try it out. Go shout out the word "Blade"."

"B-Blade?"

Triggering it "accidentally," Lucas freaked out at the sight of his arms suddenly transforming into red, fleshy bio-weapons of destruction. Yuri took a closer look, and was satisfied to see a difference between him and Eliss. Lucas had significantly thinner blades than her, similar to the ones that "Roland" had in Prototype 2.

He wondered if it was because of the kid's physique that allowed him to have these kind of sub-variant blades as his weapon; or was it all just random? He also thought about the Evolved's other uncommon powers that were shown in the second game. Some of them had the Brawler Pack ability, the Bio-Bomb, that one power where you turn into a sea urchin for defense, the Whipfist, Viral Cloaking, and Viral Tracking.

'Speaking about powers, can I do what Mercer did in Penn Station? That whole bio-terrorism thing that caused all of those shenanigans in the second game? Can I make a hive-mind nest or a lair where I can spawn endless Hunters or Brawlersoh my god that's so opCan I summon them to my location when I use the Brawler Pack ability? Can I create a Supreme Hunter? Can Juggernauts be made from pustules? Can a Hydra just appear out of nowhere as a defense in a hive? Can I make a fucking Goliath?'

He thought about all of the possibilities of what he can do more with his biomass instead of just consuming and slashing and such. Endless opportunities for fun and experiments, like a sandbox simulator game. 

'Why haven't I thought about this since I came here? Seriously man, I really focused on wanting to be relevant here instead of exploring first. Gotta get myself together.'

... 'Oh shit, I forgot about Lucas--he's just staring at me!'

He composed himself and immediately spoke to the boy. "Ehem--those, are your new weapons. You can make them appear and disappear anytime you want. If you were planning to be a fighter in the future, then your dream will... surely come true."