Escaping the Hellhole

Start from the beginning

Ashley: "Do you really have to break every door in this place? There's a survailence room back upstairs. If we just backtrack a little-"

Y/N: "Too much trouble."

Ashley: "Since when are you this impatient?"

Y/N: "Since today."

Ashley sighed in annoyance. You three entered the 302 room and there you find a small apartment, with a "hot lady" sitting on the bed watching TV.

Lady: "Hey, hey, hey! Don't come any closer! Who are you?!"

Andrew: "... We are your neighbour from upstairs."

Lady: "What are you doing here? Get out!"

Andrew: "We thought that you might want to get out of here."

Lady: "Well you thought wrong. Get lost!"

Y/N: "... The hell?"

Lady: "What don't you understand?!"

Andrew: "You... don't want to get out of here?"

Lady: "That's what I said. Why would I want out? I get free food and I can play games all day long! I live like a king! I hope this quarantine never ends!"

Andrew: "Wait, wait... they actually bring you food?"

Lady: "Of course. Literally anything I want. All you gotta do is ask nicely."

Ashley: "Like "Bend over and open wide" nicely?"

Andrew: "ASHLEY!"

Y/N: "Ookay, that's enough. Clearly she doesn't want to be bothered so let's go."

You practically dragged Andrew and Ashley out of the lady's room. As you three made it out, you sighed.

Andrew: "Well... that was something."

Ashley: "Why do we get such different treatment? Why don't I get food?!"

Andrew: "I guess you're just not pretty enough."

"