Back to you.

Mk. So brief a/n this is before they (2ps) come to get you. And about how your life at the Foster home thing and a few things that happen since then and I tried to update on Saturday but this would not publish... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov
Age:7(cause I'm 7sammy :P)
YOu were smart and wayyyyh mature for your age...so yeah

age:8
Geez why does everyone here either have to be a bummer or b**ches. You thought while on your way to hell- I mean school.... yes people didn't like you and you didn't like them but you didn't care. You wanted to be different. You had friends even best friends but you knew way more than they did and they knew that..

ANd for you, Peoples opinions don't matter-and a kid with that kind of attitude doesn't care. Sure you had a soft spot or was sad when people judged you cause you had no parents but who cares?...well you did you loved your parents and missed them even though what happened. You wished they were still there. Because if they where you probably wouldnt get bullied...yes, you where bullied for not having parents. When they said it you didn't actually care, but when you get "home" they hurt because they were that dear to you but you were tough. You would not show that you were weak infront of them. They tries to push you and you would push back. They would fight you and youd fight back and win....

But can you seriously live with a family of psychopaths and survive.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The question still remains...so next chap is on monday and yeah sorry for such long spaces between updates to.
.
If you have any suggestions at all please feel free to message me either in the comments or direct but I may not answer right away.
Thx! ~7Sammy