CHAPTER THREE.

CHAPTER THREE! #######
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

GAHARA ♦️{ MAGICAL DIMENSION}
LOCATION: ELVELON{ THE SEVENTH KINGDOM, KINGDOM OF THE ELVES}
RIVER GAZA.

{A/N: Let it be soothly known by the legal Authority and sovereignty of Wattpad programs and opportunities that this book is All right reserved, and it belongs to the proficient writer Daniel Oysheks.

'REINCARNATED, QUEEN THE LAND' has been strictly licensed by Wattpad programs and opportunities not to be adapted in anyway Without the writer's permission.}

PREVIOUSLY ON REINCARNATED, QUEEN THE LAND.

Ghost riders on masks made of thorns and horns chased after me, longing for my life, for no reason whatsoever!
Now, horses with wings??
And now I burst out of a magical boundary into a .. into a... .... ..

"Welcome to ELVELON🏰" Harris said spreading his hands majestically in the air. "Kingdom of the elves, one of the esteemed kingdoms surrounding the central kingdom"

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
♦️♦️♦️
♦️.
CHAPTER THREE (3).
SNAP!!
A sharp vibration runs through my head and settled, after spreading all over my body.
My eyes snapped open and the first person I sight is Harris holding unto my arms with some kind of motherly aura.

"It's okay" he cooed affectionately.
"It's your memories trying to adapt to your body ".

What is he talking about??
My memories trying to adapt to my body??
I probably have no idea what he's talking about, but I just wanna keep running!

I turned left, ready to take to my heels and also expecting Harris to do the same but he stopped me instead, keeping his grip tighter, yet more tender and affectionate.

If I'm to describe him I'll say he's a guy with contrasting characters.
Like seriously how does he do it?
Balance the equation, the perfect mixture of bad, but yet good vibes.

"It's okay now, they can't come in here, they can't go through the border" He said as he turned right.

With my eyes, I trailed the direction his eyes took and that's when I acknowledge the role of the magnificent existence of the border behind us, the LEGEND-OF-THE-SEEKER-LOOK LIKE boundary!

Omg! It's so huge.
The lights that shot out of the ground had already reached the sky, creating a demarcation, a line, between us and the Ghost riders.

Not that I can see the ghost riders, but it's pretty much clear we're now safe from them.

I feast my eyes on the eerie boundary, Incredulously immense.
It defiles a lot! A lot that I know, such an unexplainable and terrifying presence.

The boundary, one minute seems like condensed ocean, the other, it seems like packs of faintly-multicolored lights erected vertically into the clouds, and the other, it looks like jumbled up clouds! And finally it confusedly seems like the host of heaven had agreed to surpress itself into incredulous photon cutting across earth, into space.

WHAT'S THIS?? 😱
The more I stare, the more confused I become.

And the more I feel like there are billions of voices calling unto me.
It's distinct, but I'm very sure they are calling unto me.
Like they're crying out for help!