Marry me

"Since it is your intention to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church." The melanin skin pastor spoke.

" I Kyree Caden Black take you, Kori Sincere King, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." He said to her watching her wipe her eyes her beautiful face was glowing.

"I, Kori Sincere King, take you, Kyree Caden Black, to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life" she said smiling brightly at him
****
" I still can't believe I'm your wife" Kori said staring at her ring smiling the diamond was blinded shiny.

" I was gonna marry you regardless mama" he told her as they laid on the pool side chairs watching Preston play with the other children at the resort they been staying at for the last week.

It's been a week since their intimate ceremony and they were still definitely in the honeymoon phase they went at it for hours at night then had family time during the day. If she wasn't pregnant already they would definitely leave expecting.

" I know but I'm still so excited it's crazy cause I never really thought I'll be somebodies wife I never saw that in the plans for me" she told him causing him to grab hold of her hands and squeeze it.

" baby who ever had you before
Me was a damn fool to not keep you they didn't know your worth but I do and I cherish that " he told her causing her to blush at his sweet words he was a charmer.

" dad did you see my back flip" Preston yelled from the poolside wearing his Fendi swimming trunks.

" nah do it again let me see" kyree said officially in dad mode watching his son flip inside the pool making him laugh he was living his childhood through Preston.

" your so childish" she said to him rubbing her small belly she really didn't understand how at six months she just started showing but only when she didn't have clothes on.

" why you minding me and my son's business?" Kyree asked jumping up out the seat and running to jump and back flip into the deeper part of pool causing preston to laugh with joy.
**

Keepingupwithkblack
Posted 19mins ago

**
Back in New York

" what time were we supposed to meet here?" AKira asked as her and ley sat down she was worried they missed the dinner. she wanted to give Kori her gift they grew close over the last two months the gift was a mommy and me thing for her in the baby she was the only one out the group that knew.

" he said be here by nine it's nine thirty and niggas still not here" Que said as he glanced over at a nervous Desire she didn't wanna come but he forced her he was tired of the bullshit her and Kori were sisters and sometimes sisters fought but enough was enough.

"Oh shit did yall peep what kori posted on ig" shawna said coming out of no where stopping everyone that was at the dinner table at Ricardo's for what everyone thought was Kori birthday dinner.

Everyone grabbed their phones confused not finding her page.

" Shawna ion see what you speaking about" ley said still searching in her name coming up empty handed.

" search in keepingupwithkblack" Shawna said in awe at what she was seeing she and Zaire needed to go on vacation asap.

" wait these niggas in Turks?" Que said finally seeing Kori instagram looking at the pictures