Digging on you

Diggin' the scene
Diggin' on you
Diggin' on me
Baby, baby, ooh baby, baby
It's on like that
It's on like that
Diggin', diggin', diggin', diggin' on you - tlc digging on you

FIVE YEARS LATER

  "Preston Alexander king sit yo behind down" kori yelled at her son whom froze scare as he got caught jumping on the white couches in the living room the five year old knew better but didnt care he like to press his mother buttons.

" mommy I'm sorry" Preston apologized smiling knowing she had a soft spot for his dimpled smile the five year old was smart beyond his age.

  " it's okay papa I just don't want you to hurt yourself okay" Kori said to her son whom nodded his head before going back to his iPad that was propped up on the glass coffee table.

" mommy when is my dad coming to get me?" Preston asked but regretted it once he seen the look on his mothers face he knew they didn't get along they argued in front of him many times.

" I'll try to call him papa" kori tried to ease the thoughts in her sons mind but she knew she played a big part and why he didn't have that father son bond with his dad. But she didn't like the way court made it about his daughter he had with Nyla every time she went to pick up Preston he was sad he would tell her his dad didn't pay him any attention only dealt with his sister Madison.

   Now kori knew she had a faults she kept Preston away from Courtney months at a time but she only did it to see if he would call and beg to see him and he never did it was almost as if he could go days weeks months shit even hours without speaking to his son or seeing him.

   Kori kind of felt it was because Preston looked just like her only gaining his skin complexion from his dad he was her twin they both shared her Korean features mirror image of one another he was just a boy and Courtney's mother Monique questioned Preston's paternity every chance she got.

   "Mommy do daddy love me cause I no he love Maddy i hear him tell her but he never told me" Preston mumbled breaking his mother heart.

   " daddy loves you papa don't say that I'm sorry you feel that way but hey go get your shoes let's go to the movies and see the new spider man what you think?" She bribed him knowing that was gonna get his mind off his bogus ass father.

   " yes mommy oh my god" Preston jumped up and ran down the short hallway to his room with a smile on his face.

  Kori grabbed her phone dialing courts number only to get his voicemail what Preston didn't know was his father wanted nothing to do with him now that his wife was having a baby and it was a boy he blocked kori on all everything making it hard to reach out. She hung up placing the phone on the marble counter tops taking a deep breath she use to regret bringing him into the world because she wanted better for her and her child a family is ideal but she wanted that for him cause he deserved a two parent household.

******

Kyree Caden black

  " The big mf dog is home chea" Zaire shouted as he stood in front of rikers island prison parking lot a ginuwine smile on his face as he greeted his best friend as black smiled back feeling low key overwhelmed to be home finally free.

  " welcome home baby bro" Zaire greeted me as we dapped and hugged each other even thou i was away Zaire came to see me every visit putting money on my books, sending packages the whole nine.

  The pair was best friends since they met in high school Zaire wasn't problematic so he used to get picked on but all that stopped when black came to the school Zaire was his first friend he beat all the boys up that bothered his friend.