One time for the birthday bitch

Two times for the birthday bitch
Three times for the birthday bitch
Fuck it up if it's your birthday bitch

Kori sincere king

  While finishing up a clients nails kori's phone kept ringing off and on she apologize to her client pausing to grab her EarPods in called the person back as she finished the gel polish on a simple French tip.

" hello?" Kori questioned not knowing the number but panicking inside thinking it was something regarding her child.

  " yo hoe ass got niggas playing daddy to my son are your out of your rabbit ass mind" Courtney yelled into the phone causing kori to sigh before she could get another word out Courtney kept ranting so she allowed him while she oiled her clients nails and giving her a thank you card before going into her sound proof office to give this Nigga a piece of her mind.

  " this Nigga got my son all up at the store then Preston little soft ass wanna cry and hide behind his leg this what we doing cause I won't claim that nigga" court said pissed off

" first off you dead beat ass nigga I don't even kno what the fuck you talking about because Preston is with his god father and secondly how am I a hoe this is the second time you calling me out my name and I'm fucking sick of it and third my son isn't soft bitch ass nigga how dare you call my fucking phone about a child you do absolutely nothing for huh please enlighten me what have you ever done for Preston huh I'm all fucking ears since you wanna be father of the fucking year" I pressed getting nothing but silence on the other end she glanced at her phone still seeing the call going before she continued

" exactly bitch you do nothing for him don't even spend time with him remember your wife is having your son so why the fuck are you so pressed about my child hint keyword my child he has my last name I have full custody over my child last I check you was just the lame ass sperm donor that I fucking wish I never fucking met don't call my phone about shit that's  regarding my child fucking dick head". I screamed before I hung up throwing my phone on my couch I had in the office before I leaned on my desk stressed out.

   She didn't even know what the fuck he was talking about Preston was with his god father that's all she knew but she wasn't gonna allow him to mess up her day she was having such a great day before he called.

  Her phone pinged a notification making her smirk as she grabbed it she recently signed up for a dating site called BLK she wanted to try something new she over heard many clients speaking highly of it. At first she was skeptical because she didn't know what kind of creep she could met but the rules on the app was straight forward nobody could message anybody unless they both matches each other so that made her kind of comfortable.

  For the past three weeks she's been chatting it up with a elementary history teacher name Thomas he was sweet they haven't exchange numbers yet they was keeping it cute and gonna meet up first to see each other vibes before it went to the next level. But so far Thomas was sweet he was recently divorced had three children ages 3, 5 and 7 at first she was a little wary but she couldn't be a hypocrite she had a child also.

They planned to meet up tonight at this karaoke lounge in downtown Brooklyn she was excited this was a big step for her of course when she told desire she looked at her as if she had three heads but still supported her even thou she told her she was crazy.

  After grabbing her duffel bag she locked her office door and went into her private bathroom which had a small shower a skin and toilet for just in case issues. She showered with her dove body wash thankfully she gotten a wax two days prior it's not that she thought something would go down but she was being optimistic about things.