Chapter 9

The day had finally came, the long awaited for sleepover!

It was the weekend, and all the Losers were packing.

Normally, it would be hard for Beverly to get away from her dad, but he had a 'business trip' that had him stay the weekend at a friend's house. (It wasn't a business trip, it was an extremely long one-night stand. Beverly had seen the texts between her dad and 'Mia')

None of the other losers had trouble convincing their parents to go. Except for Eddie, but his mom had become less strict than she usually was. Finally, she let Eddie leave under the condition that he eats antibiotics throughout the day to 'keep him from getting sick'.

Eddie threw out the bag of pills as soon as he left his mom's sight.

"Bill!" Eddie said as he hugged his friend.

"Glad you could m-m-make it, Eh-eh-eh-"

"You know I hate it when you stutter my name,"

Soon after, all the others arrived one by one. They either walked there or got driven by their parents.

The way everyone packed really showed their personalities well.

Richie had packed nothing except a very small bottle of mouthwash and a pair of black pyjama pants he stuffed in his jeans pocket. Beverly rolled her eyes when she saw this.

"Why do they make men's pockets so big? Almost all of my pants have their pockets sewn shut and the ones that do have pockets, I can barely fit my wallet"

"What do you mean? That's honestly so sad, I could never survive without such needed pockets!" Richie put his hand on his forehead to mock distraught.

Beverly had brought a small bag with a change of clothes, some alcohol and some pads. "You never know," she said when questioned about it.

Ben brought a change of clothes and some food.

Stan brought wine (Richie called him a fucking weirdo when he saw this) and some sort of pills. "No Richie, they're not drugs." He had said. "It's for you bitches when you get a hangover." He looked at Bev for a bit too long when he said this.

Finally, Mike brought lemonade and some clothes. Nothing to special.

"No Richie, for the last time the lemonade isn't drugged. I'm not going to drug you."

"I'm going to drug you." Stan said. "You won't be able to talk anymore."

"He talks in his sleep. There's no escaping the Trashmouth." Eddie commented.

"Do I really?" Richie never knew that before.

"Yes. You're fucking lucky I'm a heavy sleeper."

Richie just rolled his eyes, but in the back of his head, he crossed his fingers he hadn't said anything too embarassing.

"A-a-anyways, let's go down to the b-b-b-basement. My parents are out r-right now so we have the whole h-h-house to ourselves, but I don't e-exactly want it to get too m-messed up." Bill looked at Richie pointedly as he said this.

"I can't believe you would think that I would do something as blasphemous as cruelly destroy your parents house. I'm a very sophisticated young man and I would never!"

"Mhm."

As they settled downstairs, they all chose where they would sleep. Ben and Beverly chose seperate sleeping bags, Stan chose to sleep on Bill's really thick blanket, Mike and Bill took one couch, and Eddie and Richie took the other couch.

"What should we do?" Beverly asked as they all settled down.

"W-wanna make c-c-cookies?" Bill suggested.