"I feel like you...are different from before?"
  The sudden question made Cheng Xuyuan's heart skip a beat. He looked at the other person calmly and said nonchalantly: "People change."
  Xiang Baiyan was stunned for a moment, not knowing how to respond to this sentence.
  People change...
  Yes, who can guarantee that they will remain the same? Or maybe he has changed. He didn't understand Zhou Yuanzhe before, but now he slowly understands him, that's all.
  Xiang Baiyan laughed at himself for being too sensitive, and stopped asking about the matter. He just said: "You have changed quite a lot. You never said a word more before. Now you are like this... It's pretty good." Cheng Xuyuan commented on
  this Very unexpected, he thought the other party would hate him very much. After all, Xiang Boyan likes An Ye, and he is close to An Ye. Xiang Boyan should be jealous.
  After Xiang Baiyan said this, he stopped looking at Zhou Yuanzhe and concentrated on eating the beef noodles that had just been served. Although Xiang Boyan was very hungry, he still looked elegant when eating, showing a good upbringing. He seemed a little out of place in a small noodle shop.
  After taking the last sip of the soup, Xiang Baiyan raised his lips and said to Zhou Yuanzhe: "The taste is okay."
  Cheng Xuyuan rarely saw Xiang Baiyan in a happy mood, but at this moment he felt that this overbearing CEO was not as scary as he thought, and even A little...cute?
  Cheng Xuyuan was startled by his idea and hurriedly warned himself not to think nonsense. After eating the noodles at ﹌思﹌TU﹌网﹌文﹌ document﹌share﹌ and ﹌online﹌read﹌read﹌
  , Xiang Baiyan said that he wanted to buy two sets of clothes to wear when attending events and walking the red carpet in the evening.
  So, Cheng Xuyuan reluctantly followed Xiang Baiyan on his second shopping trip today.
  Xiang Baiyan and An Ye were completely different. An Ye would follow Zhou Yuanzhe and carry things like a little follower, but Xiang Baiyan would throw all the things to Zhou Yuanzhe and let him carry them.
  I obviously promised to buy two sets of clothes, but ended up buying a lot of things that I didn't have, from snacks to pillows.
  "Mr. Xiang..." Zhou Yuanzhe said expressionlessly, "Would you think about it? There may not be enough room for so many things in the car."
  Xiang Baiyan handed him a bag of fruit and said nonchalantly: "It's okay, the trunk can still be used. Put it away."
  Looking at the large and small bags in Zhou Yuanzhe's hands, Xiang Baiyan finally said compassionately: "There are quite a lot, let me get a few for you." Before
  Cheng Xuyuan could react, his hands were empty, and almost all The bags were all in Xiang Baiyan's hands. He walked in front easily and said without looking back: "Let's go, I'll ask the stylist to prepare it for you. Don't embarrass me when attending the event in the evening."
  Cheng Xuyuan followed behind and whispered with a hint of disgust: "How could I be embarrassed..."
  However, the corners of his lips could not help but rise slightly.
  7:30 p.m.
  H City is an entertainment capital, and the local TV station is also famous throughout the country. Originally, tonight's event was just a small anniversary celebration, but it was turned into an extremely grand event. Not to mention some big-name celebrities, even well-known entrepreneurs also expressed their appreciation.
  Xiang Boyan is the youngest among a group of entrepreneurs. He is wearing a black retro suit. He looks like a medieval aristocrat, exuding mature charm in every move he makes.
  Completely opposite to him, Zhou Yuanzhe wears a younger and more fashionable style. Although he is also wearing a formal suit, he looks energetic under Xiang Baiyan's background.
  The two people walked side by side on the red carpet, with countless flashlights shining on them, creating a stunning effect that was no worse than that of celebrities.
  In the past, Xiang Baiyan's partner was Linda, but today it was changed to Zhou Yuanzhe, which made many people who are familiar with them feel fresh. You know, Zhou Yuanzhe is the most disdainful to participate in such activities. He is well-known in the circle as a flower of the high mountains.
  There were also some leaders of Xiangxing Entertainment present, and they also looked surprised when they saw the two of them. Not long after, photos of the two walking side by side on the red carpet were posted to the company group.

  Generally speaking, Xiang Baiyan hates having his photos in the public eye, but this time, Xiang Baiyan didn't have any objection and allowed the photos to circulate freely in the company.
  In the photo, the two tall and handsome figures are in step. Xiang Baiyan looks at Zhou Yuanzhe with a little tenderness, and Zhou Yuanzhe's iceberg image looks unexpectedly soft under the light.
  Private discussion groups among employees have already exploded.
  "What should I do? I actually think these two Bingshan are a good match..." "
  I originally thought An Ye and Brother Yuan were a couple, but now I want to climb the wall!" "
  This kind of plot between the domineering president and Bingshan's male secretary is so obvious. What's going on?"
  "The summary upstairs is great!"
  At the event, the two of them sat in the VIP seats and watched in silence the program prepared by the TV station and the station director's speech. The two icebergs seemed to be surrounded by cold air, and even people within a radius of five meters did not dare to make a sound.
  In the middle of the event, in order to liven up the atmosphere, the host said with a festive face: "In order to match the atmosphere of Valentine's Day today, our TV station has specially prepared a lottery event, and all the viewers present will have the opportunity to win~" in a mellow
  tone And the exaggerated expression made Cheng Xuyuan shudder.
  The big screen on the stage began to scroll, and the host shouted the countdown in a passionate voice. The two icebergs lowered their heads and played with their mobile phones indifferently, which was incompatible with the atmosphere of the entire scene.
  "Let us congratulate the two spectators with seat numbers 7 and 8 for winning the third prize!" The host clapped to himself, his flaming red lips about to fly, "Our prizes are two couples' movies. Please use your mobile phone to invite these two lucky viewers to come to the stage to receive their awards! We will have dedicated staff to take photos for you~" There was
  warm applause at the scene, and everyone was looking for the location of these two lucky viewers.
  Cheng Xuyuan looked at his own seat number "7", and then at Xiang Baiyan's seat number "8". The two looked at each other in the next moment, and the atmosphere fell into a long awkward moment.