mind flayer

Margos POV

I thought on and on about what happened. I feel so confused. I haven't been sleeping good either. The world seems wrong after being told about Hawkins secrets. I believe max, she wouldn't joke about this. Especially after seeing el's powers, it's all gotta be true. But what else is there? Why? How? I feel conflicted. I wish billy wasn't apart of this, whatever it is. I need more answers today. Even if I have to figure it out myself. The next morning I got up and ready. Maybe I can speak to billy. I have to do something. I grab my bag and open my front door. I was surprised to be faced by max and El.
"We need you to come with us." Max says. There's no time to argue, even though I want to. I hurry up, lock my door and follow them. I'm on my board and them on the bike, like yesterday. Max said we're going to mikes house, I guess they're all involved. They were all apart of this creature and dimension issue when it took will.
"What is she doing here?" Mike asks. Rude much. I scoff and thrown my hand on my hip.
"She's billys girlfriend I told her everything already." Max says and Mike huffs.
"Dude chill, tell us what's so important." I say and he groans. Then, he takes us into their basement to talk about something. I set next to max, while El, Mike, will and Lucas are here with us. Will tells us how he feels the mind flayed again. Apparently that's what took him over. Kind of like a possession. They closed the gate to the upside down and will is worried part of him his still on earth.
"He wants a new host." Will says which gives me chills.
"Wait. Billy." I say, my breathe hitching. He's got to be the host. It's the only reasonable explanation. Everyone looks at me with worried eyes.

-------