Plan

Mrs.Jeon enter the room where Mrs.Kim was she look so sad, Jeon wanna know what really her son said to Kim because her face & body language wasn't a good look from far.

Mrs.Jeon:Hey Sister how you doing?
Mrs.Kim: Hey how doing Mrs.Jeon? I'm doing good thank you for giving us the opportunity to live here I promise we will leave as soon Jin father get our house set up.
Mrs.Jeon: Your welcome I'm glad you doing good well I was doing perfectly fine into you said you leaving taking my baby away from me.
Mrs.Kim: I'm sorry I didn't meant to hurt you but I'm not taking Mr.Jung Kook I will be leaving with my son Jin
Mrs.Jeon: Who you think I'm calling baby Not Jung Kook my baby is Jin anyways I'm here cause we need to start cooking let's go
Mrs.Kim: Mr.Jung kook said I can't cook he don't want me near of the kitchen
Mrs.Jeon: Well he didn't told me that & you will be with me so let's go plus you know what my baby is allergic & it's not if you want our baby to get sick fine then I go & cook by myself

Mrs.Kim got up so fast that Mrs.Jeon just smile & Said to herself {Like mother Like Son Jin is just like Kim get excited & nobody can't stop them}

Mrs.Jeon need to make Jin & Jk CLOSER, she need Jin to take over Jk power so he could know how to win the war. It wasn't like she didn't have faith on her son oh no she knew Jk would kill anyone just need Jin to show his ability to protect what it his. Mrs.Jeon knew it was dangerous & might be impossible but she need this plan to work like no other. She want Jin to show Lisa & Iu that Jk have someone to belong to & that person wasn't going to go easy.

During the time Jeon & Kim are cooking Woo come to the kitchen & he got the surprise of both ladies of the house was cooking {Definitely someone will die tonight when Sir Jk find out about this} Jeon turn & saw Woo standing sure she knew what he was thinking & easy she told him yes I will be dead idc go get my son NOW. Woo run from the kitchen to get Jk like his mom said. Woo didn't know how to tell Jk that his mom & Mrs.Kim was cooking.

Jk was getting ready to see Jin then be out. No matter how much he try he couldn't just step out without see him. He knew Soobin won't do nothing to Jin but he still knew Jin is handsome Sexy Gorgeous Beautiful He knew anyone would feel attracted to him. Jk was about to go out when Woo came running to him & without air said Sir your mom ...... Mrs....... Kim...... Kitchen now Woo was breathing hard that even Jk felt sorry for him. Jk said {Woo Come down & tell me now what happened} Woo[Sir your mom & Mrs.Kim are in the kitchen & they want you there] Jk was take back He wasn't happy of the information. Jk went to the kitchen & when he was about to scream he saw the Gentleman the bright his life the most glorious gorgeous man in the entire universe. Jk just stand there without breathing or blinking,Jk lost in his thoughts & his whole life he never thought he will stop breathing. Jin turn smile like an innocent baby & said KOOKIE you came look what ma & my mom made for us. But I'm sad cause I wanna make something for you & they didn't let me. Jin was about to cry when Jk run to him & said don't cry you could serve me & make me a juice how about that? Jin face light up & ask KOOKIE really u won't get mad if it taste bad? Jk was so much happier he said to Jin I promise I won't be mad I will love anything you made for me ok. Jk look at Jin & told him I will wait in the table for you & our food & our drink ok? Jin smile and said yes with excited. Jk walk out & wanna kill his servers for letting his mom cook when they knew Mrs.Kim & his mom had the order to not put a foot in the kitchen.

Mrs.Jeon & Mrs.Kim was super surprised of the way Jk spoke to Jin specifically after seeing them in the kitchen.

Jin was excited doing the juice for his KOOKIE. But he felt hot & he knew dangerous was coming & closed by. He finished the juice & took the plate of food for his KOOKIE.
JIN: KOOKIE here I hope you like it
Jk:Baby I like everything you make for me. Come seat here in my lab. I want my baby to feed me or I will won't eat.
JIN: Jk I can't seat there you need to eat & drink the juice.
Jk saw the way Jin was acting & talking so Jk used his voice of Demanding
Jk:Kim SeokJin I gave you an order I didn't ask you if you could or not so do what I said & don't act stupid Now get over here & Feed me

Jin was about to cry when he hear Jk voice, Jin look at Jk & run from there like no tomorrow. Jk knew he mess up big time. By the time he try to get to Jin his mother came with Jin in her arm crying & shaking, Jk saw this & it hurt him a lot specially he was Súper Jealous type.
Jk:Jin come here it's me your KOOKIE
Jin: No you not you evil my KOOKIE would never scream at me.
Jk: Jin look at me I'm about to cry.

Jk act like he was about to cry when Jin let go of Mrs.Jeon & went to Jk
Jin:Mr.Jeon I'm sorry I will never gonna disobey your words again.

Again the hotness Jin felt earlier he is feeling it now again & anger he want to destroy something or someone. He didn't know how to explain it.
Jeon saw this she knew her plan was working perfectly & the way she wanna it. Jin is getting  his powers he will fight the war & he will win over IU & Lisa. They will be so done that nobody will go against Jin never again.