Destroy

Jk didn't know how to move from the beast, He knew he was in danger cause of Jin power. Jk was loosing & he need to try to get away as soon as possible. He push Jin but it's like he don't have the strength. In the end Jk connects they mind to let know Jin he was gonna pass out, as soon Jin hear Jk thought he let him go & told him that's for you to think twice before you get near any type of human. Jk nods he head & said can we talk now please? Jin love the way Jk look just like a doll. Jin told him sure baby. Jk blush like an innocent child. Jk seat up & start explaining. Jin just listen to him into Jin saw the way Jk was talking about Woo.Jin saw Jk eyes get bright shine & he didn't like it a bit so Jin grab Jk neck & pull him to him kissing Jk so Hard making him only to think about the Kiss. Jk closed his eyes & used this opportunity to become him & let Jin become the innocent Man. Jk knew how to do it it was difficult cause be near each others power change. But Jk was a pro on that. Without Jin noticing the change Jk becomes the DOMINANT he dominated Jin in a switch position. Jin becomes innocent & pull a part, he look at Jk & ask Shy did I did good or Bad? It's my first time sorry if you don't like it, Jin was looking down he didn't know how to look at Jk. Jk smile & bringing Jin chin up to look his eyes he said it was perfect my baby boy. Now tell me who is Ken to you? Jin was shock & said noooooo me & Ken we friends we like Brothers no matter I'm older he is like my older brother. I'm sorry if we get to close I could tell him not to be to closed to me cause you don't like it. Jk smile & said he is not your friend or your brother he don't even like you he wanna used you to get to me. Jin start to cry cause it not the first time he was being used. Jin got up without looking at Jk he bow Sorry Mr.Bunny it won't happen again I will go to my Eomeoni Bye that was the last thing Jin said before leaving the Room.

Jk was looking shock & ask himself did I just hurt him? I hate this power I feel like destroy everything fuck why do I have to always be the strongest one. Only if Jin knew how to used his power I will be only good to be STANDING NEXT TO HIM, but noo I need to become to evil one into he get used to it & not to be so much innocent. Woo knock on the door went inside saw Jk red eye he knew Jk was in a bad mood. Woo ask Jk do you need me to send Soobin to you? Jk look at Woo & told him you come here Woo walk to Jk. Jk grab his neck looking at his eye said do I said I Need Soobin or did I called you in here? Woo shake his head but when they was keep they eye contact someone watch & that person didn't like it at all Jk start to feeling the power of Evil getting away when he look behind Woo he saw The worst Eye but at the same time the most beautiful ones. Jin eyes become Gold. Jk let go of Woo & told him in a low voice don't look back Jin eyes are GOLD you know what that mean. Gold mean destructio & they are getting GOLDEN don't move I will try to fix this try to get Eomeoni in here asap.

Jk walk to Jin, Jk ask What happened what you doing here? Jin didn't answer he was keeping his eye on the back of the person that havent turned around. Jk again walking to Jin ask What The Hell you doing here? Didn't you said you was going to Eomeoni? Jin look at Jk eye Jk eye turn SILVER cause the power changing. Jin pull Jk by his neck & said didn't I told you that I didn't what him near you? Jk knew Jin took all his powers fuck Jk can't change power Jin had the control now Jk becomes innocent & won't be good for Woo or himself. Jk said shyly I'm sorry he was worried cause something got into my eye. When you left me here by myself. Jin knew Jk was trying to by time but he could see Jk eye was Silver Red. Jk don't lie to me I hate liars plus I hear when he told you, if you want him to send Soobin so now tell him to leave nooo better yet we are leaving. Jin grab Jk to the yard that Jk had work so hard. Jin let go of Jk & without a second thought he told Jk that his house got destroyed cause of Ken. Jk was surprised Jin couldn't know this but what Jk didn't know was Jin knew cause of Soobin. Jk walk to Jin grabbing his hand try to change at least half of power. Jin I'm sorry I didn't know maybe that's why you mad at Woo? Jin look far away the yard without looking at Jk he said Yes you innocent & he might be using you to get near me. He might want me & don't know how to express his feelings. Jk I only want you to know that I'm here cause my home my family it's destroy but don't worry I won't hurt you. Jk was surprised by Jin, Jk knew they power was mix now he could feel it so without giving a second thought Jk turn to face Jin & kiss him Jin took Jk in his arm Jk tight up the hug & said against Jin kiss let go to our room please? Jin smile he put Jk down said ok but let go to that one Jk had build a second home for Jin Eomeoni. Jin knew Jk won't said no.