CH. 6 - Realization

Start from the beginning

"Umm...it was no-ting really." Anya said with a neutral expression on her face.

"Please, let me take you out to a restaurant! Or whatever you'd like!" George got up from the ground and pulled a rose out of his pocket and handed it to Anya.

"Oh, err, thank yo-"

"She doesn't need roses. (From you.)" Damian said and snatched the rose away from Anya's hand. (Poor George...😞)

"Syon-bo-"

"Let's go, Forger." Damian said, glaring at George.

"What was that for?" Anya said, tilting her head.

"Nothing. Let's get to work." Damian said. 'I can't let him near her...not like I'm jealous or anything...'

Crackle crackle...

'Jealous of what?' Anya thought.

Damian was hit with a wave of realization.
'Sh*t! What am I thinking?! Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it-'

'He's too loud...' Anya ignored Damian's thoughts and continued walking to class.

"Ah...what a nuisance to society I am...I must be pestering every soul here," George weeped all the way to class.

---'~'---

"Class is dismissed." Mr. Henderson announced.

The class filled with joyful laughter, and the ground pounded with children's footsteps. Everyones footsteps. Except a certain 6 peoples footsteps.

"Ewen, Emile, let's go." Damian said, grabbing his bag.

"Yes, bossman!" Ewen saluted.

Meanwhile, George twirled around in an attempt to make an 'amusing entrance as a prince' for 'his' princess. "Oh, Princess Anya, a bouquet for you," He pulled out a very large bouquet of flowers out of his cape.

(How did this even fit in his cape?)

"Oh, thank you, jerge..." Anya got a hold of the bouquet but almost immediately fell down because of how big it was. Luckily, Damian, being the "sana-all-talaga" (I wish for real) guy of the campus, immediately caught Anya from falling down.

...

Snap!

"He even caught her by the waist! Aaaa!" Becky fangirled as she held her newly printed out photo.

Emile stuck his tongue out in disgust, "Ew. You are weird. Bossman was simply being the gentleman he is," He put his hands on his hips and nodded.

"Um, if that was any other girl he'd let her slip. I've seen it happen too many times," Becky put her hands on her hips and nodded.