Chapter 9

Y/N POV
I woke up by some moving at my feet. When I looked to see what it was it was just Milo, getting into a comfortable position. When I went back to laying down I felt an arm around my waist, and I got scared. Due to the fact that I have never slept with someone in the same bed. I slowly moved my body towards the person and I saw a sleeping Pablo. A smile grew on my as I reached to my phone on the counter next to the bed to check the time. It was 5:34 A.M. so I went back to sleep.

Pablo's POV

I woke up and see a peaceful sleeping Jackie. Somehow Milo had gotten in between us, so I had my hand over both of them. I reached over the counter to get my phone. It was 9:49, I decided to just lay there to not wake her up because she had a hand over me.

I couldn't resist touching her and I started to play with her hair. She later woke up and smiled at me, I smiled back. "Buenos días amor." (Good morning love.) "Buenos día bebe." (Good morning baby.) "Hey yo soy mayor que ti entonces tú sos mi bebe." (Hey I'm older than you so your my baby.) She just looked at me and smiled. I leaned in and wanted to kiss her but she blocked me with her hand. "Lávate los dientes primero." (Bruh your teeth first.) She said with a grin and I just groaned and got out of bed.

Y/N POV

While he got up to brush his teeth I checked my stuff like instagram to see if Pietra had posted. I then checked the time and quickly stood up. I got my bag that was in the corner of my room and ran to the bathroom and kicked Pablo out of it.

I started to quickly change and brush my teeth. I know I am a girl but I hate make up I am more of a tomboy. I put on my baggy light blue jeans. A white nike t shirt and my nike white air forces. I brushed my teeth and told Pablo, "Tenis practica en 19 minutos." (You have practice in 19 minutes.) His eyes widen and started to get undress. I quickly ran downstairs and made something to eat which was just cut up fruit with cereal. Unlike Pedri, Gavi told me he hated bananas which I was glad because I don't like them either.

He came down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and started to eat his food real quick. I didn't want anything to eat so I asked Pablo, "Pablo donde están las llaves de el caro?" (Pablo where are the car keys?) He looked up from his plate of food and said, "No vas a comer nada?" (Your not going to eat anything.) "No tengo hambre entonces voy a ensender el coche." ( no I'm not hungry so I'll go turn on the car.) "No tu vas a comer algo al menos un banano." (No your going to eat something, at least a banana.) He said with a teasing tone knowing that I hate them.

I saw the car keys that were right next to him and an idea came into my mind, an evil one like the devil I am. I walked to him while saying, "Vale dame cereal." He knew I was lactos intolerant so therefore he knew something was up, espically since I had a smirk on my face.

I cupped his face with my hands and leaned in. He quickly turned all his attention to me and tossed his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. My left hand found his hand around his neck making the kiss more heated. As my left went around his hand my right made the way to his keys. As soon as I felt his keys in my hand I separated myself from him. He had a confused look on his face and I just jiggled his keys in front of his face with my hand. He just rolled his eyes and let me go and turn on the car.

A few minutes later he was in the car and I started to play Despecha by Rosalia since we were both fans of her. We were singing along to the lyrics when we arrived. Yeah that is how close he lives to the stadium line 5 minutes but he was speeding like hell. We ignored a fan that was at the entrance because practice had already started and he had to put his socks and boots on still.

We ran to the locker rooms and he came out with his boots on. We walked to the field when he stopped me. He turned me around and attached his lips to mine. "Pablo, practice ya comen so. Podemos haces esto más tarde." (Pablo practice already started. We can do this later.) I said in between the kiss. "Vale pero uno más." (Ok but one more.) He said and attached his lips to mine and I made it quick. He held my hand as we walked to the field. He later hugged me and kissed my cheek while he went running to the field. He went to apologize to Xavi who didn't look like he cared which I was definitely going to ask Gavi later.