Chapter 14

Georgie POV

I haven't seen her in such a long time. Her brown and curly hair that matches with mine. People used to say that we looked more of twins. Then we started dating and people said we were a good couple.

I missed her so much, she cut off all of her communication with me about two years ago when she broke things off with me. I had completely ignored the guy next to her because I was dumbfounded how I could let go of such a beautiful girl, my girl.

Y/N POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. He was here right at Gavis house. I still can't believe that he wasn't acting out as a fan boy as to being a cule.

"Y/N can we talk?"

Did he seriously want to talk to me? I made it really clear that I didn't want to see him in a while until my heart was fixed. Right now my heart feels better because I think Gavi wants to fix it.

"You lost that privilege two years ago." I stated in my shocked yet annoyed state.

"Please Y/N give me only five minutes. I'll leave after you have listened to me. And if you wish to never see me again the so be it." He practically begged in front of Gavi.

"Estás bien con eso Gavi? Solo van hacer 5 minutos."

(Are you good with that Gavi. It will only be 5 minutes.)

"Gavi, like Pablo Gavi? Y/N you live with a soccer player!!!!"

"Yes and what Georgie? Your time is running."

Gavi nodded and slightly kissed my forehead because the next thing I knew is that I was being pulled by my wrist the the drive way.

"What do you want Georgie. You cheated on me ok. You cheated on me with you ex!" I could feel my eyes starting to get teary.

~Flashback~

I was walking to Georgie's house because we had agreed to go hang out due to I was going to leave for summer vacation. His parents weren't there so I just walked in when his younger brother Vinny came running towards me.

See Vinny had autism so he wasn't secure of speaking, but he could unleash himself just a little bit more with me. He hugged me and then started shaking his head no.

I was confused but I sat him on the sofa and got him some water from the kitchen when I started to hear some shouting.

I quickly ran to Vinny and gave him the water but he still kept shaking his head no. I whispered to him "everything is going to be good.", and walked to Georgie's room since that's were the noise seemed to be coming from.

I quietly opened the room because the shouting had stopped and what I saw was his ex on him. Kissing but he looked disgusted. I stayed there for a little more making sure it wasn't just my imagination.

He pushed her off of him and shouted towards her, "stop I have a girlfriend and I'm happy with her."

I slapped her and called the police due to that he is a miner and she was an adult.

After I called the police he begged me to stay but I just couldn't. I hugged Vinny goodbye and looked at Georgie towards the face.

"I know you did nothing wrong. In fact you did everything right, but I just need a break to think a little."

"I understand take the time that you need. I'll still be waiting."

~Skip ahead 2 months~

I was just sipping my Starbucks when I got a message from a random number.

(Pic at the top)

It was him kissing a good friend of mine that was in his school. I ran to get a taxi and got to his house.

"You cheater I was coming to your house when I got a message of you kissing Phenlope. I actually thought you were going to wait for me. We. Are. Done. Forever."

I stormed out of the house and found myself in the embrace of me friends.

~End if Flashback~

"Vinny misses you and always asks when your coming back.

"I can't go to the United States for another year. But I'll call your parents and see what they think about him coming here for the holidays."

He nodded his head full with curls looking disappointed. Like that's not what he wanted to hear.

"Look Y/N, I did kiss her but it I didn't want anything with her. Believe me when I say the boys dared fine too. It looks like your happy but I just wanted to know if we could still be friends?"

I blushed and the mention that I looked happy with Gavi. I know what I have to do now to make things right.

"Georgie I forgive you and we can be distance friends. No calling ir texting every day. Understood?"

"Thank you Y/N. I still love you no matter what." He said and gave me a big hug.

"Bye Georgie." I waved at him as he got in his car and started to drive off.

I walked back inside when I saw a tense looking Gavi on the coach.

"Eso fue bien no?" He said with a smug hint of jealousy.

(That when good right)

"Gavi solo somos amigos vale? Ahora donde estábamos?"

(Gavi we are only friends, ok? Now where were me.?)

I walked towards him and slumped on the sofa to attach our lips together. Our lips collided as he grabbed my hips and held our bodies close to each other's.

After a few minutes he let go. "Vamos a comer o continúe."

(Are we going to eat or shall we continue.)

"Yo amo lo que estamos haciendo pero tengo hambre."

(I love what we are doing but I am really hungry.)

He molded and picked me up still in our same position and set me in the island of the kitchen. He ended up feeding me food and every time and stopped chewing he would give me a kiss.