Chapter 1

Y/N POV
I was sick of going to my family's home country. The president, Bukele, had a tough system to hack into. I have to find out all the information of "Los mareros."

I was born in Spain but lived almost my whole life in the USA. During the summer, my family and I would always go to El Salvador.
As I said, I was sick of going to one place. Even if for my Quinceañera I went to Europe. I was just shopping around in El Encuentro, when someone grabbed my hand and covered my mouth. I was taught self defense but I thought he just wanted money so I let him take me. When we got to another store he took me to the back of the room, which was very dark.

Y/N: "Who are you, and what do you want from me, money?"

He simply asked me to hack into the system and delete his and some of his friend's bad records, so they could get away from the police. I agreed since I had nothing better to do. He let me go giving me $5,000.

As soon as I got home I went to my room and kicked my cousin, Jazmine, out to get started. I called my friends and I asked them if they could help me since it was hard to hack into their system. To hack and delete records you have to have a strong government system which I did not have, since I was in El Salvador. Kaylie and Pietra being my best friends since 1st grade, agreed. We hacked and deleted their records. We did not leave any signs of our hacking or so we thought...