" Yes"

" Don't forget that you are studying  in one of the most prestigious universities of Korea because of me!! I gave you shelter, food even luxuries and this is what I am getting in return??"

" But dad isn't it the bare minimum that every child gets from his parents without even asking. If you really wanted to give something to us you would have given your time, attention, parental affection and care which we were deprived of since childhood.....i believe that we would have been raised better by our moms instead of being raised by you in greed to marry us with daughters of wealthy families and expand your business-"

" Jungkook!!! " Mr Kim shouts.

" No dad, my hyungs love and  respect you a lot to hurt you by speaking the truth but I am not afraid to show you  mirror . You never loved us truly do you? Hell! You never truly  loved our moms speaking of which you always cared for your property, business when your true asset was your family. You made a girl, Y/N noona go through hell for what, for not belonging from your so called ' high society family' for being so  pure by heart that she  puts people before her and helps them  selflessly!! And about Jimin hyung you were literally forcing him against his will to marry that so called high class girl-"

" Enough!!! " Mr Kim shouts again

" I am leaving dad there is no point of making you realise too but I hope one day you will rise above your greed and  understand the value of your family "

Jungkook scoffs bitterly as he leaves.

Gngguk helps Jungkook in keeping his luggage in the trunk of his car as he hugs Jungkook caressing his back and leaves with him.

* Present*

They part from hug as Soha wipes off his tears. Jimin holds her nape pulling her in for a kiss as his hands travels down her body so delicately to hold her waist, they kiss for few minutes before parting.

" But where will you go now Jimin? "

" To my mom's house, though I have to clean it first it is locked from a long time."

Soha nods

" It's too late Jimin rent a restroom for tonight and I will help you tomorrow to clean mom's  house."

Jimin smiles at her mentioning of his mom as 'mom' and not aunty like always as he pecks her forehead.
Jimin goes through his phone to check rooms available but they all were full .

" They all are full Soha. I guess I will have to sleep in my car tonight."

Soha nods as she brings him a blanket and some food.

Next day Soha arrives at Jimin's house.
They both arranged Jimin's luggage in his mom's old house after cleaning it.
Old memories come flooding  Jimin's mind as they both go through Jimin's mom's pictures and pictures of him with his mom. Soha cleans dust from  each photo frame and hangs it back to the wall while Jimin back hugs her placing his chin on her shoulder, narrating his past time stories with his mom in her ears as she smiled listening to all of them, she never knew the female idol she admired during her childhood times will connect with her so deeply that she will get to live in her home and be her daughter in law as she blushed.

Jimin lays down with his head on her lap as she sits on couch. She moved her hand through his hair .

" I will work hard to provide you and our future kids a better life. "

Jimin speaks determined as he closes his eyes exhausted after today's events. Soha smiled as she caresses his hair and her belly. She leans and pecks his forehead a little longer as it brings a smile on Jimin's face. He opens his eyes and points towards his lips Soha  smiles as she pecks his lips multiple times.