I trusted you

"They stopped." Sidney said.

"Gas station?" Gale asked, taking her eyes off the road for a split second to glance over at Sidney, her hands remaining on the wheel.

"No. I—Oh, shit."

"What?" Gale asked, her eyebrow arched in confusion.

Sidney turned her phone into Gale's direction, showing the location of Sam's phone, which also meant the location of Sam herself.

"Oh, shit. How far are we?"

"Too far." Sidney explained, dialing a number quickly and calling it.

"Damn it." Gale mumbled.

...

"Tara, we're leaving!" Sam shouted from inside Amber's voice, her voice echoing off the walls.

Before she could take another step, her phone rang from inside her pocket.

The caller tag read, "Unknown Caller".

Sam hesitated before clicking on the answer button.

"Hello."

"You need to get out of that house right now." A familiar voice, it was Sidney. She called Sam.

"How do you know where I am?"

"You're in Stu Macher's house where your dad and Stu killed everyone. Someone planned to get you there. You need to get the fuck out, Sam!"

Sam glanced around the house, her body moving with her eyes, which were wide with terror.

...

"No, Jamie. Watch out." An actor said from the television.

Mindy chuckled from on the couch.

"Watch out, Jamie. You know he's around."

"What?" Mindy said with an exaggeration.

"There he is." The actor said, not noticing the killer with a ghostface mask and robe standing behind him.

"Come on, man, turn around! Turn around! Dude!" Mindy exclaimed towards the tv.

"I told you."

Mindy chuckled again, being too drunk to notice the infamous killer standing behind her in a doorway.

"I told you, he's around the corner, Jamie." The actor for Randy Meeks claimed. "Look behind you."

"No, Randy, look behind you." Mindy said, the killer behind her creeping closer. "Come on, man! Just turn around!"

The killer now stood behind Mindy, tilting its head at Mindy's idiotic behavior.

The killer in the movie Mindy was watching raised its knife above Randy, still not behind noticed.

"These are your rules, man! Own that shit!" Mindy exclaimed again.

Ghostface behind Mindy then raised its own knife above Mindy's head.

"Look behind..." Mindy stopped herself, turning her head to look behind herself and noticing the killer.

"Oh, shit!" Mindy screamed, moving her body up once the killer brought its knife done, slicing clean through her arm, leaving a deep laceration.

...

Mindy's screams echoed through the house along side with the sounds of furniture moving and grunting from both sides, alerting Sam as she ran to the living room.

Once Sam arrived, her eyes widened when she saw Ghostface pinning Mindy to a wall and trying to bring the knife down on her toned skin, but Mindy kept up a fight.

Her should was stained with her own blood as she desperately tried to stop the knife.

Sam grabbed a lamp and threw it at the back of the killers head, the lamp shattering into pieces, leaving the killer stunned.

Ghostface turned around, glancing at Sam before running out of the room.

Once the presence was gone, Sam rushed over to Mindy, pressing on her wound. "Mindy."

"That's a lot of blood, Sam."

"No, Mindy, stay with me." Sam pleaded as Mindy slipped into unconsciousness.

A scream was heard from behind Sam. It was Amber and Tara, who was holding herself up with her crutches.

Amber was the one who screamed. "What did you do to her?!"

"God, Mindy.

"Nothing. No, I didn't do anything." Sam said, as both Amber and Tara moved over to Mindy and Sam.

"The killer, he—"

"Is she okay?" Tara asked with concern, a bottle breaking interrupting the question.

Everyone turned to look, seeing it was Richie who just so happened to appear and drop the beer bottle he retrieved earlier..

"What the fuck?" Richie exclaimed

"Richie, where the fuck were you?" Sam asked with an angry but suspicious tone.

"I just went into the basement to get some beer." Richie answered.

"You went to the basement alone?" Amber asked suspiciously.

"I asked her to come with me! She said no!" Richie yelled.

Running footsteps interrupted their arguing.

Everyone turned.

"Fuck!" Richie screamed, but calmed down a bit when he was it was Liv, who now had bloody hands.

"Stay the fuck back." Amber growled.

"Jesus Christ!" Liv exclaimed.

"I was with Tara, but the rest of you were wondering around. One of you is the fucking killer!" Amber argued.

"Fuck you, Amber. Fuck you!" Liv yelled through tears.

"Why is there blood on your hands?" Sam asked.

"What?" Liv glanced down at her bloodied hands. "I found Chad. I found Chad and he's—"

"Chad?" Sam asked.

"You're fucking lying." Amber accused.

"No." Liv pleaded.

"You're the killer." Richie accused.

"No, I'm not." Liv pleaded once more.

"Liv, stop." Amber said.

"Fuck you!" Liv yelled.

"Liv, just stop!" Amber repeated herself, this time in a more demanding tone.

"Fuck you, Amber. I'm not the fucking killer!" Liv shouted once more.

Amber rolled her eyes, a smirk forming on her face. "I know." 

A gunshot rang through the house as a bullet ran through Liv's head, blood splattering across the walls.

Amber was the culprit, holding the gun that had little smoke coming out of it—a sadistic smirk laid along her face.

Tara's mouth opened slightly, her lips trembling. Thoughts flooded her blood stained mind. Was Ezra really not the killer?

Everyone else's faces were filled with shock. What the actual fuck just happened?

Gasps clattered around the room.

Amber then turned and pointed the gun at everyone else, a sadistic smirk growing on her face.

"Welcome to act 3."