Bar talk and an attack

"So what's she like, the sister?" Live asked as she leaned against a billiard table.

"Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool." Chad explained.

"You only say that because she let you wear Pokémon onesies for a year." Mindy teased.

"That's true. That's a true statement." Chad pointed out.

"No, trust me. Sam is not cool. Her dad left her mom, right? Walks right out when Tara's 8 and Sam's 13. Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then, on Sam's 18th birthday, she leaves, ghost them all. Maybe Sam's changed. I just don't want to see Tara hurt again." Amber explained.

"So what, you're protecting Tara from her own sister now?" Wes asked.

"Well, someone has to." Amber pointed out.

"Okay, so no guys are good enough for her, and now her family is off-limits too." Wed guessed.

"Mmm, motive. 'If I can't have her, no one can.'" Mindy

"What?" Wes asked confused.

"We all know you have a crush on Tara. I think Y/n does as well. So competition we'll have for Tara. What are your bets?" Mindy gestured to everyone but Wes.

"Okay, come on, Mindy." Wes pleaded.

"But we're all suspects." Mindy told them all.

Everyone gave each other a weird look before Mindy broke the awkward silence. "Expect maybe Liv."

"Thank you." Liv said with a smile.

"You're way to boring to be a psycho." Mindy explained.

"Yo, Liv, you want a real drink?" Vince asked, causing everyone in the group to turn their head towards him.

"Or are you happy sitting at this kids' table?" Vince continued.

Chad started to loose his temper and he walked over to Vince intimidatingly. "Listen up, uglier then Micheal Myers, it was a summer fling. It meant nothing."

"Sorry, was I talking to you?" Vince asked sarcastically.

"I don't fucking care who you're talking to." Chad retorted.

"Liv, let's go." Vince waved for Liv.

"Don't you fucking talk to her." Chad argued.

Chad and Vince kept rambling to the point where no one could make out what they are actually saying.

Vince eventually grew tired of Chad and pulled out a pocket knife. "You better shut the fuck up."

"Hey! Get out of here or I'm calling the cops." A bartender told the duo who was arguing back and forth.

Vince flinched towards Chad in a teasing manner before backing up a bit.

"Go!" Chad pointed towards the exit.

Vince pointed to Liv while backing up. "I'll see you soon, sweetheart.

"Hey, man, fuck you." Chad muttered but loud enough for Vince to hear.

"You kids too! Let's go!" The bartender told them all.