Is it really you, my dear?

Gale rushed out of her van from earlier that was now in front of the hospital.

Police lights were flashing everywhere as the hospital doors opened, revealing some medical assistants that were bringing out a body bag on a stretcher.

Gale rushed over as she saw the body bag...She then saw the name for who was in the body bag, 'Riley'.

"No!" Gale exclaimed as she went to rush over to the body but Sam and Richie went over and held her back.

"No! No!" Gale exclaimed again, trying to get away from Richie and Sam but ultimately failing, so she just laid limp in their arm, causing Sam and Richie to hold her up.

...

Gale was sitting on a couch in a new hospital, resting her head on her hand. Gale looked so depressed. HER Y/n? Her own son killed his own father...Well, not his real father...

The last thing Gale got to say to Y/n before she sent him off to live with Sidney was...

Flashback

"Y/n! Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" Gale exclaimed.

"I'm sorry!" Y/n apologized.

"You're the reason Dewey left! He couldn't handle taking care of a bitch like you!" Gale shouted.

"Fuck you! I didn't do anything! He left because of you! Our family is destroyed because of you! Your stupid job was more important than your own husband and own son?!" Y/n assumed.

"I never said that!"

"But you act it!" Y/n shouted.

"I do not!" Gale correct.

"You do and you know it!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Gale crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yes you do! You fucking know you do, Gale!

"Stop! I can't handle you anymore! I'm sending you to live with Sidney." Gale told him.

"Good! At least she'll treat me like I'm somebody!"

"But would she love you if you were nobody?!" Gale asked with a slight hurt expression.

"Nobody loved me when I was nobody! Fucking nobody! Not even you!"

"Goodbye, Y/n."

End of flashback

Sam was watching Gale from afar before deciding to approach. "I'm sorry."

Gale didn't look up at Sam or anything, she just sat there.

"I didn't know him well, but...he helped me." Sam said with sympathy in her voice.

"That's what he did." Gale sniffled. "He helped people. I should've stopped him."

"If you had, my sister would be dead."

Gale finally looked up at Sam.

"Samantha, your sister's awake." A nurse said.

Sam nodded and started to slowly walk away from Gale.

"Gale." A familiar voice said.

A/N: (Tell me who you think it is without looking: Dewey, Y/n, or ??)

"Sidney." Gale said as slight happiness crawled it's way up Gale's face.

The gorgeous Sidney Prescott made her way over to Gale. Sidney shook her head slightly. "I came as soon as I heard."