Chapter 112

*Suzanna's P.O.V*

I have decided that my soul effort in life should be that I should annoy Pandora. She wasn't happy to hear that news but that could possibly be because I flicked some of my breakfast onto her when she wasn't looking. Mommy had given me oatmeal since I couldn't be trusted to actually eat anything else. She said that after the first three times of me nearly shoving my plate off the table each time.

"Seraphina, have you considered....throwing the child in a pit?" Pandora asks as she wipes my oatmeal off her dress. I giggle, thinking about doing it again but Nana pulls my chair closer to hers so I can't. I had decided that Nana suited Grandma better than Grandma did so she was still adjusting to that.

"No Pandora, I will not be throwing Suzanna in a pit. No matter how much you would like me to," Mama says as she continues eating her own breakfast. I fuss as Nana takes my spoon, scooping up some of my oatmeal and feeding it to me so that I can't throw anymore.

"Suzanna, you need to eat your breakfast," Nana says as I keep my lips closed when she brings the spoon to them. I huff as I open my mouth, reluctantly taking a bite of the oatmeal. Some of the oatmeal doesn't make it in my mouth and falls down onto my nightgown.

"She'll need a change after breakfast anyways," Mommy says as I smile at her, kicking my legs out as I reach for her. Mama had introduced this new terrible seat for me, it was called a highchair which didn't make sense cause it wasn't that high up. But it has a stupid tray, one that snaps into place so I can't just push it away. I smack my hands on the tray, trying to get out to go to Mommy.

"No baby, finish your breakfast and then you can come sit in my lap," Mommy says and I pout, making my lower lip stick out as I look at her.

"Yes, you horrible little monster. Finish your breakfast," Pandora sticks her tongue out at me and I whine, thinking about throwing my bowl. Nana takes my bowl before I can, keeping it out of my reach so I have nothing to throw at Pandora.

"Pandora, your fights with a two year old are rather amusing," Mama says softly. "But I hope you don't plan on having fights with your own regressor when you find one," she states.

"Well first of all, my regressor will actually have manners...unlike yours," Pandora smiles, glancing at me. "Secondly, I'm hoping my regressor will regress to an older age than Suzanna. I don't mind having to chase mine around all day, I'm sure between me and Orion, she'll love it," she says.

"She? You're so certain," Mama says as Nana feeds me more oatmeal. Some of it runs down my chin but I don't care, keeping my gaze on Auntie Panda and Mama.

"I am hoping that the regressor for us is a girl. I think it would be nice. Orion agrees, but he and I don't mind if our regressor is a male. I just want a little one," Auntie Panda says. She glances at me, rolling her eyes when I show her my oatmeal covered hands.

"Auntie Panda....Auntie Panda," I squeal, making Auntie Panda cover her face as she puts her elbows on the table. I giggle when she groans, peeking out at me when I keep calling for her.

"What's the matter, love?" Orion asks Auntie Panda who shakes her head slightly.

"She's so fucking cute," Auntie Panda says, making me smile. I like being called cute...I also liked the new word she had given me.

"Fuckin'," I repeat, clapping my sticky hands together. Auntie Panda groans and I giggle even louder when she hits her head on the table. Nana turns my highchair towards her, shaking her head slightly.

"No, do not say that word," Nana scolds slightly, making me pout at her. She wasn't allowed to do that! She was my nana, she had to be nice to me and never ever scold me. That was the rules!

"Fuckin'," I repeat, this time with more emphasis so she knows how I feel about her bossiness. I am so pleased with myself, repeating the word several more times.

"Suzanna," Mama says, making me pause as I look at her. "Do you want to go to the gardens today?" she asks.

"'es, 'es Zanna does," I nod my head quickly, already trying to get out of the highchair.

"Then stop saying that word. Or else you'll be going to the corner for a timeout," Mama says simply, making me pout. She wasn't supposed to do that to me, she was supposed to be the fun one. So was Mommy. They were supposed to be the fun moms.

"Nooooo, Zanna not go timeout," I plead with Mama who simply gives me a stern look.

"Then do not say that word again," Mama says, making me nod as I look at Nana. Nana hums softly as she goes back to feeding me, seeming ready to move on already. I let her feed me, not happy that I wasn't able to say my new fun word. However, I was thankful enough that Mama hadn't put me in timeout so I couldn't be too upset.

"I think this is done," Nana says after scraping my bowl several times and feeding me all of the oatmeal out of it.

"I would hope so. She's wearing it as an outfit. I'd be surprised if she actually ate any of it," Orion says as I clap my hands together, happy to be done eating the oatmeal.

"Come on princess," Nana says as she removes the tray on my highchair, lifting me up. My nightgown is covered in oatmeal, so are my hands and face. Something Nana doesn't seem to mind as she rests me on her hip.

"Change time," Nana says, making me look down before nodding my head very seriously. She was absolutely right, it was change time. Nana chuckles as she tickles my sides, earning squeals of protest as I try to wriggle away. Something I couldn't do since she was holding me. Maybe annoying Nana would have been the better choice of my options between her and Auntie Panda.