Chapter 41

*Suzanna's P.O.V*

When I woke up, my head hurt and I felt like going back to sleep. I reluctantly sat up, rolling off my bed and letting my body just fall to the stone floor. It hurt but not as much as my head did at the moment. I groaned as I sat up, gently running my fingers through my hair.

I huffed when I remembered last night, remembering how small I felt and how nice it felt to be carried. I cursed myself for actually enjoying being carried by Seraphina, she was my number one enemy. The top of my hit list and I had let her carry me. On top of that, I had reverted back to sucking on my fingers. It was a bad habit I had developed as a child and I had quickly lost it when I was older.

I reluctantly got up, crossing the room to go wash my face and hands. I quickly did that before I went to find an outfit to wear for the day. Most of my dresses had been worn this week and they hadn't yet come back from laundry. I was stuck with the clothes Seraphina gave me or the really thick dresses that I had brought with me and I did not want to get heatstroke.

I hesitantly looked at the clothes that I had been given, touching them like I was afraid that they would bite me. I finally found a semi-okay dress and quickly shut the drawer after getting it. I gather the rest of my clothes, locking the door behind me. I strip down, letting my clothes hit the floor as I hurry to get in the shower.

The water was hot and I groaned in relaxation, stretching out. I carefully soaked my hair in the hot water, working the shampoo into my hair. I soak my hair in shampoo before I wash it out. I then lathered my hair with conditioner, letting it soak in as I stood there. After a few minutes I washed it out, feeling how silky smooth my hair was afterwards.

I turned off the water, stepping out of the water. I wrapped myself up with a towel, drying myself off quickly. I shivered once I was out, slipping on my underwear and bra. I slipped the dress on afterwards, my hair pulled up in a towel to keep it out of the way. The dress was a soft purple color and it had slight frills around the edge.

It was not my favorite color nor did I necessarily like the frills but it was the least childish thing that I owned. I continued drying my hair off, grabbing my hairbrush which rested on the edge of the sink. I dropped the towel to the floor, gently brushing my hair out. I sighed as I discovered a knot and continued to brush my hair.

Once I brushed most of the knots out, I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out. I froze when I saw Pandora sitting on my bed.

"Nice to see you up," Pandora said. I huffed softly when I saw her, moving to my vanity.

"Have you heard of knocking?" I asked as I started to pin my hair back with a small frown.

"I did knock, you didn't answer," Pandora stated. I frowned slightly as I ran my fingers through my hair to keep it smooth as I pinned the front part of my hair back.

"And if I had been naked?" I questioned.

"I would have looked away," Pandora said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"I wish you would die," I said simply.

"I wish you would stop being a brat," Pandora said simply. I huffed as I continued to pin strands of hair back. I left the rest of my hair down in the back, keeping the front pinned up as I turned to face her.

"Where's breakfast?" I asked, wishing to get it over with and for her to leave.

"Seraphina wants you to have all your meals in the dining hall," Pandora informed me. I whined at that, leaning against my vanity before pouting at her.

"Do I have to?" I questioned.

"Yes," Pandora responded.

"I hope I get shot," I whined as I slammed my hands on the vanity before walking to the door.

"Shoes," Pandora reminded me. I rolled my eyes as I turned to look at her.

"I'm not wearing any stupid shoes, I'm going to breakfast and then not talking to any of you, got it Panda?" I asked with a small grin.

"Do I need to carry you to the dining hall since you want to be a fussy baby?" Pandora retorted as she walked past me, flicking the back of my head. I huffed as I followed her out of the room. The guards immediately took position and I rolled my eyes.

"You know I'm not going to run off right? I'm barefoot, there is no way that I could even get very far," I told the guards, crossing my arms over my chest. We entered the dining hall after a bit of walking and I sat down across from Draya. She seemed amused that I had chosen to sit close to her.

"Good morning darling," Draya said with a small grin on her lips. I smiled back after a moment as she pushed a plate across to me. It was a plate of Medu Vada, soft fritters and they were one of my favorite breakfast foods.

"Thank you," I smiled as I picked one up, taking a bite of it. Draya hummed as she moved around the table to sit next to me.

"I hope you enjoy them, it's been a bit since I've made them," she informed me.

"They're delicious," I said with a small hum. She leaned over, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"You're such a sweet girl, my favorite granddaughter," she said softly.

"Your only granddaughter," Pandora pointed out. Draya looked at Pandora after a moment and huffed.

"Am I not allowed to win brownie points with her? She doesn't like you or your sister, she needs to like her grandmother," Draya said simply.