Bonus chapter

Pedri's POV

"We haven't done a video together in so long".

"They did all of them before we dated. What are they supposed to ask now, Pedro?"

"Favourite position?"

Zoe smacks Ferran in the head and he pushes her lightly but strong enough so she bumps into me.

"You two are worse than children".

"She hit me".

I shake my head and we keep walking towards the media area.

It's true that Zoe and I are not paired for videos or adverts anymore. I guess now we're open about our relationship, people find it uninteresting. Her friendship with Ferran, however...that gets people talking a lot more.

"Zozo".

"Shut up!"

"What?", he asks, annoyed. "It's my nickname for you".

"Mine for you cannot be repeated. Children might be watching. But just know he stole my nickname for himself".

"I did?"

"Shark? I used to be called that".

"Yeah", laughs Ferran. "Because people feared you. In my case it's different".

"No one fears you, that's true".

Ferran pushes her shoulder again and Zoe laughs. She actually laughs. People will freak out seeing this. And make up more theories.

"Ok, guys. We have questions from the fans", says the guy behind the camera. "Have you ever had a crush on a friend?"

"Of course he did. I'm his friend", jokes Zoe. But Ferran looks uncomfortable. "You ok?"

"Yeah. Just surprised she called me a friend in public", he laughs and then looks at me. What does that face mean?

For the rest of the interview, I can't concentrate on what's being said because I keep thinking about his reaction. He almost blushed and managed to avoid answering. And I think I know why. Of course.

"What the fuck dude?", I tell Ferran, pushing him when we are alone and away from other people.

"What?"

"I thought Eric was the problem but it was actually you. Unbelievable".

"What problem?"

"That he'd be the one going after Zoe. Not you".

"I never...".

"You had a crush on her, right? That's why you looked so scared by the question".

"I...".

"Why are you fighting?", asks Zoe, frowning.

I look at her and then at Ferran, who is just staring at the floor.

"Because your best friend here used to have a crush on you".

"And? So did you", she shrugs.

"And? He never told me he liked my girlfriend!"

"Pedri, the moment I found out how you felt about her, the crush was gone. And I had a girlfriend anyway. I wouldn't have done anything".

"Yeah, he's right. Something useful his ex did, we finally found one thing. Because I would have slept with him".

She has to be kidding me. What the fuck is happening right now?

"Zoe, you can't just say that!", I tell her.