Part 106 - First Date...

Start from the beginning

Hoseok: Your wife wants to find back the excitement of a first date... so I was thinking to find someone for her... (He smirked.)

Mr Kim: Hum, sure...go ahead... I can beat your ass after killing that man... Kwan... please never be like that brat, always take your father's side...

Mrs Son: (She took Kwan in her arms.) My little angel... you came to support your Noona for her first date...

Mr Kim: Of course... he is very... supportive...

Hoseok: We should go if you don't want to be late.

Mr Kim: Hold on... (He hugged his daughter.) You are beautiful Sweetheart... I don't want to let you go...

Y/N: Dad...

Mr Kim: Okay, okay... you're a grown girl, I know... it has to happen... My baby, Dad loves you!

Mrs Son: Don't be so overdramatic Mr Kim

Mrs Son: Don't be so overdramatic Mr Kim... Hobi, take the girls... have fun and enjoy that unique moment!

The girls followed Hoseok downstairs and it was surprisingly quiet. Jimin was at filming his cooking contest exceptionally at Jeju Island for three days and Namjoon was with Ha-Ri at the café. It was easier that way for him to not think about Y/N being in a date. But where were the 4 others? Good question.

There was another one man missing, Aman. Even if Hoseok had proposed to drive the girls, the bodyguard would probably follow them in his own car, but he was not there. But there was not time to have question. It was time to go.

So... where did the four brothers go?

Let's start with the oldest one, Jin. Kim Seokjin, as a man who was used to be in charge of a lot of things, didn't want to let his baby sister in a date with a boy without being sure that nothing can happen to her and by nothing he meant that the lucky guy who would take her to that date will not try anything with her.

So, his plan was to be there, in the same movie theater room, by the biggest chance in the world, in his own date with his girlfriend, Park Hyerin. He subtilty put in the young woman's mind the idea to see a movie together; it was not something that they usually did and when she proposed that to him, he agreed. For sure, it was his manipulation that conducted to that idea. But that, Hyerin didn't know it. They were drinking a coffee at the theater before the session and the young woman was happy to have that date with Jin.

Park Hyerin: It's the first time that we are doing something like that... On a weekend, just like every other couple...

Jin: It's the first time I go to the cinema with a girl...