1 || Girls night

Y'all I'm sorry that the parts are messed up, my "part 1"  chapter got deleted so I put it here! I hope this changes won't mess up your reading! I'm again very sorry for this. <3

(I'll put the introduction here as well)

- Chloé, 18 years old, brunette & almond eyes. For others she is the popular girl, a real beauty, kind, happy, B - A grades (80 - 100 range / 2.7 - 4.0 points) and also known as the school's sweetheart. She has two best friends named Thilde & Melanie, and ofc many girl in their school wants to be her friend. But sometimes the others are often there for popularity.

About family, well she has a protective handsome older brother who is 19 years old, named Alex. He has a best friend named Hugo and they usually hang out a lot in Alex house (aka Chloé's also house) Alex and Chloé have a mother named Laura Harper and a Dad named Daniel. They are a type of chill parents, the most important thing for them is their kids being happy and healthy. The school is something that comes after happiness and health.

- Hugo, brunette, 18 years old, tall & dark drown eyes... yeah he is the caption of their schools hockey team. He is also quite popular in school and is known as the handsome player. Well people think he is a player because he is often seen with different girl hanging around, he's the kind of guy that is naturally good in school and lays more focus on hockey and girls. At least people says he do...

About family, he as a mother named Alice and a Dad named Michael. Chloé's parents and his parents are pretty good friends, same with Thilde and Melanie's parents. It's like a group. Hugo's parents are also kind of chill and not strict at all, that's why Chloé's parents and Hugo's parents are so close. He also has a younger sister who is 7 years old, her name is Layla.

————————————————-

Hey y'all, so i know that this story might sound a little that "I'm trying to much" with the story to be good. But this is my first story that I have written directly from my mind, so please don't judge. If there is any mistake, wrong spelling or any problems, just ignore it please. Also a thing that may explain the mistakes, English is my second language and I'm not perfectly good at writing stories but i wanted this to be an start of my beginning so i hope that's okay.

Also I wanted to thank you for clicking into this story and I really hope that this is a kind of story that you imagined when you saw the caption & cover. I hope y'all will like the story! Love y'all!!

- Cleo

✦  ✦  ✦  ✦  ✦

I was inside my room, laying on my bed scrolling through my phone. A notification from Alex came up.

Alex: someone is waiting for you downstairs.

Hmm... okay. I thought as I got up from my bed and walked downstairs, when I was walking down as I saw Thilde was there holding a bag from Chanel. I ran towards her and hugged her tight.

" You came?" I said as she broke the hug.

" You said you needed me back as soon as possible" she said while smiling.

So let me explain, Thilde was in New York visiting her cousins. Since then I haven't seen her face to face, only a hundred times on face time. She came back home 2 days ago. Meanwhile Melanie in the other side has to babysit her little brother cause her parents are on their wedding vacation (their wedding date was last week).

" Did I say that or did she?" Alex said while laying on the couch with a little smirk formed on his lips.

" stay out of this bro" I said to him, but little did I know that Thilde was blushing behind me.

" who are you to tell me what to do?" Alex said in an annoyed tone.

" your girlfriends best friend" I said looking at him

" when are you gonna stop acting like I'm five years old? It's so annoying" he says while looking back at his phone.

" when you grow up" i said walking up to my room

——————————

Me and Thilde are in my room searching for a movie to watch.

" Imma go find some snacks, do you wanna come?" I said getting up from the floor.

" nah, I'm staying here" she said taking her phone

"Okay, coming soon" I say as I walked out of the room.

I walked inside the kitchen to get some snacks. After some minutes, I found chips, Thilde's favourite chocolate, two small bottles of strawberry smoothie that I made with my mom this morning and a pair of chocolate bars. I got back to my room and all I see is that Thilde is gone. I placed the snacks on a plate that I took from the kitchen and placed all the snacks is different sized bowls. After all that was done.

I started going to Alex room cause I knew Thilde was there making out with him. I opened the door and smiled. I smiled because I love seeing Thilde happy even if it was with my brother.

" I'm sorry to break this but I'm a steal Thilde from you for some hours" I said as they stopped and smiled at each other.

She gave him a peck on his lips and went to my room after that.

————————

Hours went and we were trapped in blankets, laying on a large madras. We were watching Mean girls and now we are watching Never have I ever. I love Devi.

After some time, we heard the doorbell ring. I stopped the serie and listened if Alex was gonna open the door or not. I heard that The door opened and closed . I also heard Alex saying hi to someone, it's probably one of his bros.

" who's that?" Thilde asked and looked at me.

" probably one of his bros" I said as I looked at the door. I felt like they were gonna come inside.

" oh, have you heard the news going around in school?" Thilde said as she looked at me.

" what news?" I said with a confused look.

" that someone is dating Hugo" She said smiling at me.

I knew what she is talking about, so i smiled and looked away from her.

" i only drove him home after his practice, nothing happened"

" yeah sure" she said not believing me.

That's when...