Chapter 6

Emine

Emine could not take this. The overwhelming and unfathomable emotions did not let her stay here for a moment. She frantically descended the stairs. Even clashed with Asia on the way back. It also shocked Asia. She called back Emine. And even went after her. But that distraught girl just ran, ran, and ran.
She escaped from Ziyagill's mansion and landed on her knees in an empty field covered by wild grass and trees. A deadly silence was lurking there. It was only the daylight that was making this area less dreadful.

The thing that happened earlier caused large-scale turmoil inside her state of tranquility. The wild beating of her heart was echoing in that dreary place.

"How is it possible? " The very question resonated in her mind again which had caused her restlessness.

"why that room was more Fatih-like than their own bedroom"?

It was like fatih had been there and was still present there.

It had not been a week since the last incident when she ran after Fatih's silhouette.

Are all these some coincidences?

Is she losing her mental sanity again?

Or finally, all her prayers answered?

Million of questions, but all were unanswerable. She placed her hand on her chest to calm her heart. After gaining control of herself, she got up. Then the realization hit her that she was standing in an unknown place. She did not have her cell phone with her. Everybody in the house would be worried about her. She hurriedly left the place and searched for the road.

After three hours she finally reached back to her mansion. On entering inside she encountered the worried faces of Melak abla and her mother-in-law.

Melak abla rushed toward her. And checked her from head to toe to make sure of her security.

"where were you, Emine? We all were worried. Are you fine? The driver told us that you went with a guy. Did not take even a cell phone with you?"

In a single breath, she shot her with multiple questions. Saniya Sayar was also looking at her with a pained expression but an expression of relief was also existing on her face. As Emine reached home safely.

A small taunting laughter sounded in the hall, from none other than Erum.

" Already told you, mom. You are worrying for nothing. Mrs. Ghost must be screening the city dust again for her dead husband." Erum said while making an annoyed face.

"Huh, tell us, are not you tired of these cheap tricks of getting attention? Mom rushed from an important meeting just because of the "Poor Emine is missing again" signal. Would you please stop now?", Erum once again did not restrain herself from throwing snarky comments at Emine.

"Go to your room, NOW." her mother ordered her. She left the hall immediately but with a quite angry and irritated mode.

Saniya turned toward her daughter-in-law. But she gasped suddenly when her eyes looked at Emine's ripped jeans from knees covered with dust.

"Kizim (my daughter), what happened to your knees?" she immediately rushed toward her.

"Fine, fine, Mama. I am perfectly fine. Just slipped on the road." Emine assured her mother.

Melak abla was treating her wound in the room. While she told both ladies how she met fatih's friend, excluding her little run-away stunt.

"I decided to return home on my feet. That's why I did not bother the driver. My foot stuck with a stone on the way. That's when I slipped. But I am fine, look. Nothing serious happened." she tried to ease the situation.