Chapter 8

Past

Emine was wearing a tea-pink gown, adorned with layers of dark maroon color net. Then she put on diamond earrings. The tear-dropped shaped pearls were hanging on the bottom of the earrings.

An elegant, pretty young lady she was looking.

According to plan, she had already bribed the kids. Her grandfather was already sleeping and was under the illusion that Emine was at her friend's house for the girl's night.

And last but not least, Zeynep was also not coming soon. So, fear of her being caught was eliminated.

All the cards were in the right place!

Farah: come out we are outside.
On receiving Farah's text, she went out. His friend Faraz rented an average luxury car for the event. Farah was in the passenger seat while Faraz was the driver of the evening.

"You picked the invitation card?", Farah asked her for confirmation.

Emine rolled her eyes, how did Farah even think that? Because there was no chance of their getting in. It was a high-profile event.

When they reached the venue, their eyes widened in awe. It was too marvelous from the outside, what would be inside? But there was still a problem. According to the invitation of only Zeynep and his husband were invited- a couple. If Emime goes with them, she will be caught. She can't come with them. Otherwise, questions would arise. And she can't take the risk of being caught. She was looking here and there. Suddenly her eyes caught the sight of his next prey. Again mischievous expressions appeared on her face.

"You both go inside. I am joining you later." Both her friends were confused but they went inside under the cover of Zeynep and Omar. They have planned it in a very expert way.

Fatih was also reached there. His parents could come to attend the event because of some urgent work. And he even after his crippled state still had the confidence to face the people. He may have lost the will to live and enjoy life but he did not leave the competition. Many people still were dying to do business with him.
He was dressed in a dark shade of Armani suit. But call it a coincidence, the color of his shirt was tea pink, and his tie- dark maroon.

What a match!

It was a thing about him, even with disabled legs he did not look less than a Greek god. His sharp jawline, high-volume honey-brown hair, and Hazel eyes cast uniqueness to his personality. His Physique was well maintained. His original height was 6.2 feet.

If someone sees him sitting position, he can't say that this man is crippled.

Jameel helped him to get down.
He was taking him inside, pushing his wheelchair.
Suddenly out of nowhere, a girl came there. The girl was one and only Emine.

"Escuxme Sir, you dropped something there." She pointed toward the direction from where they came.

Jameel started to check his suit pockets. When Fatih interrupted him.
"You must have dropped the car keys again, go." He said with a slightly annoyed tone.

Leaving him there, Jameel went in that direction to pick up the keys.
When Jameel was out of sight, Fatih was pushed inside and felt a sharp object on his neck. Before he could say or even think something, she heard a whisper near his ears.

"Don't make a noise if you love your only life." the girl told him. He was gobsmacked by this sudden attack.

The security member instantly recognized him. And rushed to help him.

"I will manage, our attendant is coming behind us. Tell him we are inside." She told them in an authoritative tone. An expert She was.

"yes Ma'am, Yes Ma'am." the way security guards were bowing to them. She thought for a second, "Perks of being rich."