CHAPTER 23 ( NEW SHIP? </3 )

Start from the beginning

"You're so mean." Heidi said and smacked Tina 's bicep lightly.

Charlotte na looked away to stop herself from getting more jealous.

-----------------------

At night, a knock is heard at Engfa's door.

The door opened and Nudee saw Engfa using her phone on her bed.

"Hey." Engfa then put his phone aside and sit up properly, lying her back on the headboard.

Nudee closed the door and sat down at the edge of Engfa's bed.

"What's wrong?" Engfa asked and Nudee looked at her.

"Get honest with me. What exactly happened between you and Charlotte?" Nudee asked and Engfa scratched the back of his non-itchy nape.

"It's really nothing..." Engfa said but Nudee crossed her arms and continue looking at Engfa.

"What?" Engfa asked after seeing Nudee's reaction.

"It can't be nothing. The both of you have not talk to each other or look at each other just like strangers. How is it possible when previously the both of you always talked to each other like soulmates?" Nudee said but Engfa remained silence.

"I'm not leaving until you say it. If this continues then the both of us will stay awake the entire night and let's see how you going to survive for tomorrow's lessons." Nudee threatened and Engfa sighed.

After a few moment of silence, Engfa then decided to speak up.

"Fine... I'll tell you..." Engfa said and she start explaining everything.

From the start when he went to the bar to find for Charlotte until the end when Charlotte left the room the next morning.

"So you're telling me that Charlotte is the girl that you... do that with her?" Nudee asked and Engfa nodded.

"Tina does not know about this right?" Nudee asked and Engfa shook her head.

"She can't know." Engfa said and Nudee sighed.

Nudee moved closer to Engfa and patted her back.

"It hurts..." Engfa said and a tear escaped her eye.

Nudee let Engfa cry for the few minutes until Engfa have calmed down.

"I would suggest that you forget and give up on her." Nudee said.

"Tina likes her and Charlotte likes her too. If you continue this feelings of yours for her, you'll hurt more." Nudee said and Engfa sighed.

"I have already planned to do it but it's not easy. Whenever she's around, I still want to see her. I got the strong urge to talk to her." Engfa said.

"It takes time... Take it slow... And I'm sure that there will be a girl waiting for you who likes you wholeheartedly." Nudee comforted and Engfa smiled.

"Thank you." Engfa said and gave Nudee a brotherly hug.

The next day, Engfa went to school and when he saw Charlotte, she ignored her presence and went to her class.

When he reached, the lecturer then introduced that there's a new student joining their class and just then, Faye entered the class which caused Engfa's eyes to widened .

Faye smiled to the girls and during break, Faye went to find Engfa to eat together.

Engfa thought that it's a good chance for her to avoid Charlotte so she agreed to go together with Faye.

"I thought you're back a week ago? Why did you start school now then?" Engfa asked.

"The paperwork took some time to process so that I can be officially enrolled." Faye said.