❤️‍🩹 I want my Son back ❤️‍🩹

Start from the beginning

"Dae darling.." she wiped his tears away. "...may I introduce you to your step-grandmom?" she looked at Yumi. "Auntie, this is Ho Daemin."

Yumi looked at Dae , her heart was racing.... " Ho ?"

Maja nodded " Yep, Ho Daemin. Your stepdaughter Su-ri's son and Park Jimin's son."

Yumi was momentarily overwhelmed with the information she just received. But then...

"How ?...how ?..."

Dae slid off Maja's lap and pulled the blanket over his head.

"You already know how to make kids..I.... " Maja leaned back on her elbows.

"How did you get this kid here?" Yumi cut her off.

"By car?!"

"That ..is ..not..what I wanted to know. You kidnapped this kid?"

"No, he came along willingly!" Maja got up from the bed. "The money you want is his!" she pointed her head at Dae.

"This!" Maja turned in a circle..." Soon it will be mine!" she ran up to the stage where there was a round bed.

She turned to Yumi..." And here, only me and Jimin will be seen."

Yumi came to the edge of the stage and looked up at Maja.
"You've lost your mind!"

"Yeah!" nodded Maja and squatted down. " She'll have to give me what I want and the boy is the ticket."

Maja hopped off the stage " Yong signed this club over to Su-Ri and Dae. "

Yumi looked at Maja questioningly. " How do you know all this."

Maja took a deep breath and smiled....
" You underestimate me as well as Yong!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was the middle of the night when I woke up.

I maybe fell asleep from exhaustion, from crying...

The music in Jong-Hun's club had stopped and it was so quiet that you could have heard a pin drop.

I was lying on the sofa that Jimin had made into a bed for me. He was lying on a blanket on this hard floor but when I checked on him to see if he was sleeping, he wasn't there....

Tears were running down my face again as I thought of my son.

Is he asleep? He can't fall asleep without his Captain America plushie. Has he eaten? Is he cold? Does he miss me? I miss him so terribly much.

I got up quietly and walked out of that room.

Why doesn't Maja call? Is she treating Dae well? Oh god, my stomach is tightening..It's the first time we've been apart.

I went ahead to the club. It was dark and it smelled like cigarettes, like Alkehol.

This smell reminded me of the time when I worked here. I was lucky, it was my passion....

Then I saw Jimin sitting in a corner with his hands covering his face.

I heard him sniffling, it sounded more like soft crying.

"I remember you waiting for me in the Dark Room, the bracelet you gave me that night I still have. "I said softly and went to him.

"Aein!" he looked at me and I was right, he was really crying because he wiped his face when he saw me.

"You should sleep!" Jimin stood up and reached for his phone that was on the table.

"Did she call?" I asked him , Jimin shook his head " No!"

I went closer to him and even though I didn't feel like smiling, I smiled.

"He looks so damn much like you, the way he walks, the way he eats, even the way he laughs!" and again tears streamed down my cheeks. "I'm scared Jimin! Scared that I'll never see Dae again!"

Jimin pulled me to him, burying his face in my shoulder.
"You'll see him again, I'll make sure of it. I promise!"

My hands slid around his body and I felt him tremble.

"I love you Jimin. I love you so fucking much. I didn't even stop loving you when you rejected me!"

He released his embrace and looked at me. I saw him swallow the lump that seemed to be stuck in his throat.

"It's all my fault. Everything! The thing with Yong, with Yumi ..and maybe the thing with Maja too. But I can't undo it even if I want to." Tears were now running down his face as well.

"I know!" I wiped away my own tears.

"I was just trying to keep you away from me so you could have a normal life!" Jimin lifted my chin.

"Aein! I'm so infinitely sorry for everything. But if I had known..."

I nodded ... "Take your second chance Jimin. This might really be your chance!"

"I love you Su-Ri, I would do anything for you and my son. Even sacrifice my life for you both."

We both looked at each other ... crying softly ... again and again Jimin wiped my tears from my cheeks and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I won't let...!" he said as his phone beeped.

My heart immediately beat faster...

"Unknown number! Maja!" said Jimin and I snatched his phone from his hands.

"Maja?" I said excitedly as I picked up.

"Tomorrow at noon at Yong's old club. You , Jimin..if you say a word to the police ..."

"Can I talk to Dae? Please?" i said almost pleadingly.

"He's finally asleep....you can't talk to him. So..tomorrow noon , you and Jimin and don't you dare involve the police in this ." then she hung up.

I was shaking, I couldn't breathe...

"Aein!" Jimin looked at me questioningly.

"I'll kill her for this. I'll get a gun and kill that bitch!" I screamed and dropped to the floor and cried out loud.

Jimin knelt down next to me, trying to calm me down as Jong-Hun, Honey and JK joined us.

Honey squatted down to us ... "What happened?" she gently stroked my cheek.

"I just want my son... !" I cried terribly... "Bring Dae back to me!"