❤️‍🩹 Feelings❤️‍🩹

The day was stressful and I was glad to finally wind down for the evening.

Dae had a slight fever and the kindergarten called me at noon to pick him up.

A slight cold which I quickly brought under control with a few medications.

He slept soundly and after I showered, slipped into my pajamas and made myself comfortable in front of the TV, my phone rang.

"Hey JK!" I said as I picked up.

"How's he doing?"

"He'll be fine!" I smiled.

"Oh good..if you need anything..."

"...I know I can count on you!" I cut him off.

"Right!.... Um Su-Ri?"

"Hmm?"

Jk cleared his throat.... " How are you? You know..."

"Don't worry, I'm okay..Yes really..."

"Okay...well then.... Sleep well...!"

"You too JK ..Bye!"

I grabbed after the remote and my blanket and started my favorite Drama....

When suddenly my phone rang again....

I reached for it and saw Honey's number on my display. She knew that Dae was sick and I thought that just like JK she just wanted to check how he was doing....

But when I picked up...

"Just listen and don't say anything...!" she didn't let me speak....

"Okay?!" I replied a bit confused....

I could hear music in the background and some voices that I couldn't place at first....

But then...

"She doesn't know anything !"

I recognized this voice immediately ...Jong-Hun.... and my heart began to beat faster....

"I'm sure she also knows where Haily is!"

My eyes widened and my heartbeat quickened, I felt my body grow hot and cold at the same time.

"Jimin?" I whispered....

My emotions overtook me, hearing his voice was all I ever wanted.

"Jimin! You are drunk. Haily's gone and you're not that innocent. I'm just saying the letter."

"I know..I know...that's why I have to find her and explain everything. I just want to find her!"

My heart was racing, I could barely breathe, and I could feel the lump building up in my throat.

"Sleep sober Jimin. Haily doesn't want to be found. I asked her last time I talked to her. Let her live her life the way she chose."

I could hear footsteps and I suspected that someone was leaving the room they were in.

"Jong-Hun is right Jimin," I heard Honey say.

"No! I'm not giving up. I want to make sure she's okay. "

"Jimin!"

"Honey, you don't understand..... I still love Haily. "

All I could hear was Honey hanging up. My phone slipped out of my hand and my tears ran silently.

He still loves me, just like I love him, but I knew that we would never have this chance to love each other like we used to.

Too much had happened and I knew that as soon as we got back together, those problems would be back and I couldn't do that to my son.