"Yeah! You hear us, Monarch! Destroying us includes destroying our miraculous!" Ladybug shouted.

"Come on! Do your worst! Or are you a coward?!" Cat Noir dared the akuma to erase his existence and the black cat miraculous, "I still have my birth year above my head! Go ahead! Erase me!"

"No, I need them!" Monarch spoke through.

"Get your pathetic psycho ugly face out of my face, Monarch!" Birth Remover exclaimed.

"Go ahead! Try us!" Ladybug dared.

"Do It! Do it now! You wanna erase us, right?! Just like you tried to erase Marinette! Erasing her would only erase Adrien's happiness and mental state! DO IT!!" Cat Noir so wanted to punch that Akuma.

But Monarch was forced to call back the Akuma. The heroes saw it worked because Monarch never thought that the Akuma power could erase everything like it never happened or was born in existence.

"Ha-ha! It worked! First time without a lucky charm but with our badass style!" Cat Noir said.

"Pound it!" Ladybug fistbumped.

"But we still gotta fix the damage to bring everyone back or they'll be stuck without their existence" Cat Noir suggested.

"Yes, Lucky charm! Huh, a kitty plush? Cute" Ladybug smiled, "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" She revived every ghost.

"That reminds me. I gotta find my girlfriend too. See ya, bugaboo!" Cat Noir pole vaulted away to find a place to detransform, not enough time to feed Plagg because he was worried about his princess.

Ladybug got back to the hiding spot before him to pretend she was there the whole time.

Adrien was very frantic but sighed in relief that she was okay, "Marinette!" He rushed to hug her, "You're okay!"

"Yeah, thank goodness you're fine," Marinette said.

"I was so scared again," Adrien said.

"I was scared you'd be lost," Marinette said.

"This got to be Lila's doing," Adrien said in anger.

"She's getting worse every day. No one is gonna believe us, Adrien" Marinette said.

"You were right. Not all people deserve a second chance. I gave multiple chances for Chloe to be a better person but she didn't. My patience with her has ended and as well as for Lila. I need a talk with that civilian. You should head home now" Adrien said.

"Okay Adrien, take care" Marinette kissed his cheek.

He later found the civilian and he wanted answers now, "Hello. I want answers. What did Lila tell you about me and my real girlfriend? Be honest!" Adrien demanded since he's gonna do bad cop style since he's had enough with his naive self always doing the good cop style.

"That she made her get fired!" The guy said.

"Was there proof or evidence she showed you or did you just take her word without checking your facts?" Adrien glared coldly, making the civilian back away.

"No, but she sounded serious! I didn't mean to endanger pigtailed girl!" The civilian cowardly spoke.

"My girlfriend did not fire Lila! My father did! He can fire anyone who isn't good enough! I quit modeling before he created the alliance rings! And for the record, you did almost endanger my pigtailed girl! That Italian woman manipulated you, just like she has manipulated my friends!" Adrien was this close to punching him but took a deep breath to calm down, "Ask yourself, do I really enjoy being an avatar in the alliance rings?"