" How is my baby feeling? Don't worry mumma will inform your dada about you very soon."

She tries to keep herself happy to get positive impact on her baby .

She switches on the TV to relax when

" Big news of today is.... Mr Park the managing director of Kims and Miss Dalny daughter of CEO of Persona industries are dating these days and rumors says they are getting married soon ."

A clip plays where Jimin can be seen exiting the restaurant with Dalny beside him. They both leave in Jimin's car.

Soha immediately turns off the TV as tears start flowing down her eyes continuously, everything is becoming so unbearable for her, her emotions are overflowing because of pregnancy. Her heart breaks as she closes her eyes.
She never thought it would be so difficult to see her lover with another woman.

That's when her phone rings, it was Jimin. She places hand on her mouth to control her sobs and tries to calm herself down. She picks up  his call.

" Come outside your house I am waiting."

Soha's heart warms up as she immediately rushes outside her house to be in the arms of her love.

Jimin takes her outside to a place where they can be together away from everything.

Soha curls her arm around his waist and leans into him as she places her head on his chest while Jimin caresses her back as they enjoy the view of evening setting sun. They both were unknowingly healing each other as they both were  going through so much in their lives.
Jimin dips his head in her hair searching for comfort as he closes his eyes, he feels his heart coming back to life once again, she adds love, warmth, breaths and meaning to his life. God! what will he do if she turns on him someday. He thanks God for sending her into his life.
Soha closes her eyes as every insecurity every bad emotion is pushed outside her mind and only thing she can feel currently is their love which has created a protective aura of comfort around these lovers.
They both really needed each other's presence and comfort after a long day.
Soha parts from hug as she pecks Jimin's forehead.

" This time shall pass Jimine!"

Jimin holds her hand.

" Don't think I am not aware of what's going inside you, I know you are suffering as much as I am suffering  or maybe more."
He pecks her hand.

He cups her face and brings her in for a much needed kiss, a promising lustless kiss filled with pure love for each other.
He pecks her forehead a little longer as she almost breaks into tears after receiving his love and care .

" Don't my love. " He pecks away her tears.

" I promise you myself , if not you then nobody else. For this Park belongs to you and only you ."

Soha smiles with teary eyes  as his words worked like ointment on the wounds of her hearts.
He caresses her cheeks so lovingly.

They spend some more time with each other when  Soha's craving kicks in.

" Jimin! I am craving for some sweet candies and chocolates. "

Jimin chuckles
" Ofcourse whatever my baby wants. "

Jimin buys her whatever she asks for which brought a smile on their faces but when they were about to get back into car someone stops them.

" Hey Jimin!! " 

Jimin turns around as Dalny hug him, Soha' s smile fades again as she steps back from Jimin and looks away being hurt. Dalny looks towards Soha.

" Hi, I am Jimin's future fiance, you must be his friend right? "