"Duke Tegan, it's nice to see you again," the tall, silvery-blue haired youth smiled. It was hard to believe he was the same Percy who left this place, crying his eyes out for his brother and parents.

"Yes, same here, your highness," Tegan smiled at him. His long hair was tied behind his neck with a silver ribbon. The Prince's fair skin and soft eyes sparkled in the morning light. 

"I hope my brother is doing well. Where can I meet him?" he asked, clasping hands with Reveka and then Sir Nero, always smiling. 

"He is not in the Palace right now, your highness," Reveka answered, "His Majesty went out with Severus early this morning."

"Where did they go," asked a deeper voice. Oscar still had hair short and his body only developed more beautifully. The golden shine in his hair and eyes and his indifferent demeanor hadn't changed, either. Tegan answered,

"They went to inspect the hunting grounds."

"Then it won't be possible for them to return today," the youth replied, "Your highness, why don't you take rest for today, until His Majesty returns?"

"Yes, I should do that," the Prince smiled and went in, Reveka by his side. After they were gone, Tegan asked Oscar,

"I guess Damian is with Asha?"

"Yes, your grace," he replied, "His highness couldn't wait, so we took horses. Asha wanted to follow us, but he didn't allow it. She would be too tired after such a long ride on horse."

"She wanted to come to the capital on a horse?" Tegan murmured, "Seems like she grew some new habits. Chrysanthe, she must be all grown up now, too?"

"Yes, they've both grown up to be charming ladies, your grace," Oscar nodded. Tegan felt a slight, really vague feeling of tightness inside his throat. He said,

"Oscar, do you intend to leave with Prince again?"

"Yes, if that is what His Majesty wishes."

He wouldn't leave this time if the King forbade him, Tegan thought. Had Oscar been regretting his choice all these while and waiting for the day he'd reunite with his childhood friend again? They would have no problem getting alone, they knew everything about each other...except now the King has a tiny little dirty secret with Tegan that Oscar has yet to know. How will he react, Tegan wondered. Would His Majesty still want to sleep with Tegan when he returned the next day? Asha was home again, Tegan wanted to spend time with his daughter. He wants to listen to everything she has to say and do everything she want to do with her father, riding, hunting, eating, everything. 

"Father," Tegan stared at the young lady who came out of the carriage, she had coal black hair tied artfully and her light dark skin shone in the light. She smiled broadly and threw herself at Tegan. 

"Welcome home," he murmured, holding her as Asha hugged him tightly. 

"Father, I've missed you so much," she said. Tegan's arms felt full and she was taller, too. He smiled, "I've missed you, too. It's been a while."

"Uncle," Chrysanthe smiled sweetly as Tegan embraced her lightly. 

"Your father is busy with the Prince right now, but he's waiting for you at the Palace right now," Tegan took the two girls inside. Asha kept chatting about things she'd experienced in Metteore and about so many other things. Chrysanthe was actually quieter than her and she only smiled and spoke little. 

The King returned the next day at sunset. His long black hair was blowing in the wind and his impassive face looked somehow formidable. Prince Percy and everyone else who came with him was assembled at the yard, awaiting the King's arrival. He swung down from his tall mount gracefully and strode forward.