Chapter 36

A/N: contains brief mention of SH and SA

Finally the kids reached Australia. The group quickly headed to their hotel and just rested there as they were all tired.

Yujin was currently lying on the floor of her hotel room in which everyone was in.

"I'm so happy we have at least some free time now. Do y'all want to do anything?" Asked seungmin

"Well since it's night and seeing Felix's and Bangchan's families now would be stupid instead of doing it tomorrow let's go out to eat." Suggested changbin

"Well I've got my  secret daily to do list done so I'm free" Yujin chuckled

"Wait you have a secret to do list? Why?" Laughed jeongin

"Yes it's for all the things I have to remember to do each day" she replied

"What does it like consist of? Yujin you're weird" Han laughed at her

"I'm not weird! I'm organised" she laughed. "It consists of:
-Love chan
-Appreciate chan
-hug chan
-give support to chan
-hold hands with chan
-boop chans nose
-love chan
-Appreciate chan
-love chan
Don't say I'm weird okay? This to do list is very important" she spoke and everyone bursted out in laughter. Chan was blushing like crazy getting giddy from what he heard. She always knew how to make him giddy and excited.

"Simp" said Lee know

"Says Lee Minho who is literally obsessed with jisung!" She replied teasing him although it made jisung blush more that it made Minho frustrated.

"You're still a simp though"

"Anyways let's go out to eat!" Said Hyunjin and they all got up. As everyone exited the room chan and Yujin were the last in the line. When everyone else left he grabbed her arm and pinned her up against the wall.

"We'll be out in a second!" Yujin spoke loudly to the rest, barely able to stop her groans from chan kissing her neck, leaving obvious marks.

After a 2 minute make out session the two got out of the room, both wearing their shirts inside out, with messy hair.

Lee know and seungmin straight up started laughing when they saw them.

"So guys, this is how you plan on going outside for the public to see?" Seungmin asks

"What? What do you mean?" Yujin asks while going down the stairs. She stops at a mirror and gasps while blushing hard. "Never mind we will be right back." She said and not letting chan speak she dragged him to the room where they got ready properly and went outside again.

"Much better" Minho teased the two.

The group started walking to the restaurant changbin and Hyunjin had picked, chatting about many stuff. Soon they reached it and all sat down.

"Okay but changbin Hyunjin you guys should always pick where we eat" said Felix as he and everyone enjoyed their meals, and everyone agreed with him.

When they got back to the hotel, chan and Yujin decided to do a live to keep stay company.

"Hi stay!" They said simultaneously while also waving at the camera.

Hundreds of positive comments and hearts filled their screen as they smiled wide.

At some point during the livestream, Yujin decided to show stay some things she doodles in her notebook, so chan held the phone for stays to see.

Yujin was mindlessly flipping through her notebook, not really thinking of the fact that while flipping she was giving stays a clear view to the rest of her notebook which was mostly her poems.

The stay in the live we're going crazy, pausing and screenshooting her poems, flooding the chat.

"So this is the drawing!" Yujin flipped to the page of the pretty sketch of a flower. When she closed the notebook and her and chan started looking at the comments, horror literally overtook Yujins face.

'YUJIN WRITES POETRY OMFG'

Bangchan looked at her and rubbed her hand reassuringly under the table.

"Guys I think we're gonna go get some rest now" chan said in English and Yujin agreed.

"Bye bye stay!!" they waved at the camera and closed the live.

"Why the fuck am I such an idiot?" Yujin said, resting her head on chans chest.

"Hey hey it's okay jinnie, it's all gonna be alright okay? Your poems are beautiful" he reassured her

Tears slipped down her cheeks as her boyfriend talked to her, running his hand through her hair.

"They'll still hate me though"

"No they won't okay? They're stupid if they say anything bad about them be abuse they're beautiful! And even if they hate you it will be their problem not yours"

"Jyp will scold me again and everything is gonna go downhill" she mumbled.

As if she was a fortune teller, her phone dinged, with a message from Jyp. The girl sighed, hoping he wouldn't be too mad.

JYP: Yujin we need to talk. We will have a zoom meeting today at 18:30 but not with me, with a new employee.

"It was nice meeting you channie" she joked, partially though convinced that JYP will kill her

The time was almost 18:30 so Yujin texted the stray kids group chat.

Yujin: Heyyy guys it was nice being your friend, JYP is gonna kill me now🫡

"Yujin hes not gonna kill you" chan reassured her

"I know that dummy, I'm more worried about him putting me on a diet for writing poems" she mocked JYP and the time he made her go on a diet for getting hit by a rock.

The girl set up her laptop ready for the zoom meeting and scrolled on tweeter.

The pure shock on her face when she saw that the hashtag #poetyujin was trending was priceless so thank god chan snapped a picture.

She scrolled through the tweets and a lot of praise but quite some people hating on her poems

'Bro writes worse than a three year old'

'PRETTY POEMS BY PRETTIEST WOMAN'

'Why her poems low-key good?'

'Okay but why are some about sh?'

'she's disgusting talking about SA and SH.'

'Sending love and support to her, she's so strong to manage all that'

Yujin was lost reading all the Tweets when she connected to the meeting.

"Hello Yujin" the guy said startling her

"Hello sir, I am really sorry for what happened"

"You shouldn't say sorry to me, say it's your career you are ruining."

"How am I ruining my career by accidentally showing some poems I wrote?"

"You showed the public poems about SH and SA, you are disgusting!"

"I didn't mean to" she says, feeling a knife stab into her heart.

"But you still did!" He spat back at her.

"I'm sorry"

"Apologise to your fans not me! Write an apology"

"But what should I say?" She speaks and he sighed and rolls his eyes.

"I have decided that you will be put in hiatus for some time until this dies down and Jyp approved"

"Hiatus? We're in the middle of a tour!"

"Not my problem."

A/N: Heyyy I'm back! Sorry this took so long AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT💗💗💗