Chapter 22

It was finally Christmas, Yujins favourite time of the year. She was really happy that she would exchange gifts with her boys as they planned a secret Santa. She knew that not eating during the holidays would make her bandmates really suspicious of what she was doing so she decided to eat but only a little. 

She woke up early to go make her members some breakfast. The girl made pancakes, waffled, eggs, croissants and baked some cinammon rolls. As the clock ticked 8 am the smell of the wonderful things the girl baked filled the dorms. 

Yujin went to wake up the boys but before, she made sure to go buy them some hot chocolate from starbucks.

She woke them up one by one by playing their parts in 24 to 25 and winter falls, waking them up with big smiles on their faces.

"Merry christmas guys!" she said as they all gathered in the living room. An echo of some joyful christmas wishes was heard.

"What smells so good? Lottie did you cook?" felix asked

"Yes i made breakfast" she said with a smile

"It smells wonderful but you made sure you didn't burn anything?" seungmin said sarcastically earning a playful smack on his head.

"Come on guys lets eat" changbin said with impatience.

"Wait you made hot chocolate" said han sniffing the air.

"Sure sure i made it definetly didn't buy it." she said and they all laughed. After they ate it was finally time to exchange secret santa gifts.

"So guys go under the tree and every one search for your name." chan said. They all rushed to find their gifts like children. Yujin saw a nicely wrapped box with her name on it and immedietly took it. It was wrapped with a santa themed wrapping paper.

"Lets start!" said i.n with enthousiasm

"Okay let's go oldest to youngest" said changbin knowing he would go second.

Chan started opening his gift and saw a book and a very cute mug. 

The book was titled "Why we sleep" which made all of them burst out into laughter. The mug was also pretty funny.

 The mug was also pretty funny