Chapter 13

(A/N THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS. I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN SPECIALLY BECAUSE THE FIRST CHAPTERS WERE RRALLY REALLY REALLY BAD)

Author POV
Today was Yujins birthday. She was sleeping peacefully when her members decided to wake her up. They had a small cupcake instead of a cake because her cake would be cut later.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they all screamed waking her up. Yujin punched the air almost seungmins face from fear.
"Hey be careful!" Seungmin said.

Time skip (11:00 in the morning)

"So Yujin we have a surprise for you" chan said
"What is it?"
"So you know how Blackpink are on their tour for their album the album?"
"Yes"
"And how they are in Chicago right now and we are in Chicago right now?" Han said and Yujin nodded
"Well we have vip tickets to their concert and if we go now we might be able to be at the very first row." Seungmin said
"WHATTT OMG YOU ARE KIDDING! Do you think Jisoo will call in love with me???" She said
"Hey your boyfriend is right here" chan said

They arrived at the arena and waited outside. They were first in line waiting.
"Wait should we do a quick vlive?" Minho asked
"Yes!!" They all agreed
Yujin opened her phone starting a live.
"Hello stay!!! Guess we're we are!" She said
"We are at a concert Blackpink! I honestly can't believe these dummies made me such a wonderful gift tickets for this concert. Do you guys think Jisoo is going to fall in love with me cause like I really hope so!" She said showing the banner she made that said 'ROCK PAPER SCISSORS WHOEVER LOSES BLOWS A KISS'

The time passed and it was finally time for the girls to start performing. Yujin was screaming like a maniac the whole concert and when at the end Jisoo read her sign and lost so she blew a kiss. Then Jisoo told the Blackpink girls to look at Yujin as they recognised her. At this point Yujin was screaming her lungs out from happiness.

"That was literally the best day of my life" she said
"That's good!" Felix said smiling brightly as he also enjoyed the concert.

When they reached their hotel they celebrated her birthday with another proper live, food and cake.

When they were about to end the live they read a lot of comments congratulating them for not dropping the cake

"Stay to you really think we are that clumsy? We don't drop all our cakes!" Yujin said picking up the cake, she then started laughing resulting in her dropping the cake.
"Oops" she said

"Aish Yujin-ah! You are going to destroy the world some day and just say oops!" Changbin said laughing. They then ended the live and cleaned up the mess.

"Should we stay up and watch a kdrama?" Jeongin suggested
"For you and Yujin to start crying again no thanks!" Minho said playfully.
"We should sleep, tomorrow we have a busy schedule!" He continued
"Okay mom!" Said seungmin and everyone started laughing uncontrollably with the roast.
"What is our schedule like tomorrow?" Hyunjin asked
"Another interview and concert. But we also have to pack cause we go back to Korea the day after tomorrow." Yujin answered