𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-35

Začať od začiatku

She turned her head towards Jungkook to find him staring at her. "Have you ever seen her?" He asked, his eyes trying to hide the emotions and remain cold.

She looked back at the portrait and stayed silent for a while. "Have you?" He again asked but only silence was heard.

"Ye-yes" She replied, totally surprised seeing that portrait.

"You have?" He asked with shock all over. His mind was being puzzled so much for the first time in his life.

"Yes, I sa-saw her many times" She replied, gulping down her saliva in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"My dreams, she was always there, sometimes she would wipe away my tears and comfort me, sometimes she would be holding my hands and travel with me all across the three worlds, she was always there. Everytime" She spoke without any hesitation, spilling all the truth infront of him.

"Do you know who is she?" He enquired, his mind trying to process the truth.

She shook her head and again looked towards the portrait.

"She's my mother, the late Moon Goddess" He said, his eyes diverting from yn to the large painting.

"Moon Goddess?" She asked shockingly, not being able to believe that the one who was her dearest idol just infront of her, but in a painting.

She now then remembered the first time she went into the orchid tower, their first meet. Before that, in a book, the things that were written now started flashing on her head.

"So she's your mother. I wonder why she isn't with you, here, in your place?" She asked, pouting and rotating her head towards him.

He gave no response to her answer and stood silent.

"I read in that book, she had a twin in her womb, is one of them you?" She questioned, curiosity increasing in her body.

He nodded his head and she again forced herself into thinking. "And is that another one, the bad Ajhussi?"

"He's my younger brother, not my twin brother." She slightly parted her lips in confusion. It was all making her head ache.

"So who's that another brother?"

He stood silent for sometime, having no answer to reply her.

"Maybe dead, I'm not aware. Never saw, neither know."

"So you don't know who's your twin brother till now? You could've read the book more further, then you would have known who was it."

"The book was already torn apart, before I even knew I had a twin brother. That's why I want something from heaven, before destroying it entirely."

"You want something from heaven? what is that?" She asked.

"The past mirror, which was buried under the magical sea, thousands of years ago. No any hell power can steal it, unless it's taken out by a heaven's member"

"That's why, I'm still silent, if destroyed the heaven, then the past mirror will be destroyed too, without even knowing what happened later, about my twin brother and many secrets, that were never shown to the world." He uttered, not hiding anything anymore from her.

"What will you do after finding out the past mirror?"

"I will not have to do anything from then. He'll be cursed by the divine power itself. The one whom millions are worshipping is manipulating many into thinking he's the greatest, but he's just a coward, who wanted to take the place of deity."